• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#16 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:27 PM

oh man how i want to get started again but everyone will cry im a troll. sorry for having an opinion people, but that makes me a troll. ill leave it at this and im done on the subject.

julius peppers is the best player to ever wear a panthers jersey and there is no replacing him, we can only hope that the 4 (brayton, brown, hardy, and johnson) can collectively try.

#17 ed bell

ed bell

Ruthless

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,748 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:37 PM

boo hoo hoo, you're a troll, boo hoo hoo.

#18 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,769 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:38 PM

I don't know if you guys caught it or not, but this thread is no long about Julius Peppers or what ever...
It's now about her:

Posted Image

Please act accordingly....

#19 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 6,038 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:06 PM

This just in.....

Sources: Carolina Huddle is involved in a 3 team trade. The details are not yet confirmed, but it appears they have traded NJPanthers12, 3 tubs of L.A. Looks extra firm hair gel, and 2 cans of half used cans of skin bronzer to the NY Giants forum. Chicago Bears forum will receive 3202 pre-worn Peppers jerseys from Carolina. And Carolina Huddle will receive the only 12 Jamar Williams jerseys ever made from Chicago, and relief from NJPanthers12 constant Peppers slobbing posts.

To review:

Chicago forum gets: 3202 pre-worn Peppers jerseys

NY Giants forums gets: NJPanthers12, 3 tubs of L.A. Looks extra firm hair gel, and 2 cans of half used cans of skin bronzer.

Carolina huddle gets: 12 Jamar Williams jerseys, relief.

Its always hard to tell who gets the better end of these trades, but its clear that Carolina Huddle are the winners. Although, it hurts to lose that many jerseys. The huddle seems to be quite glad to rid themselves of NJPanther12.

NJPanther was quoted as saying, after being informed of the trade,

f**k Carolina Huddle, I only pulled for them because of Peppers anyways. Atleast I get to walk the streets of New Jersey without people calling me a guido douche bag. I believe I'll fit in just right.

#20 ed bell

ed bell

Ruthless

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,748 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:14 PM

A brew and a +1 rep to you sir....

#21 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,573 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:22 PM

im with yall, she is bad as hell. FotF your girl is nice too, but tarheel pride sig is the baddest thing on the huddle.

#22 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:26 PM

This just in.....

Sources: Carolina Huddle is involved in a 3 team trade. The details are not yet confirmed, but it appears they have traded NJPanthers12, 3 tubs of L.A. Looks extra firm hair gel, and 2 cans of half used cans of skin bronzer to the NY Giants forum. Chicago Bears forum will receive 3202 pre-worn Peppers jerseys from Carolina. And Carolina Huddle will receive the only 12 Jamar Williams jerseys ever made from Chicago, and relief from NJPanthers12 constant Peppers slobbing posts.

To review:

Chicago forum gets: 3202 pre-worn Peppers jerseys

NY Giants forums gets: NJPanthers12, 3 tubs of L.A. Looks extra firm hair gel, and 2 cans of half used cans of skin bronzer.

Carolina huddle gets: 12 Jamar Williams jerseys, relief.

Its always hard to tell who gets the better end of these trades, but its clear that Carolina Huddle are the winners. Although, it hurts to lose that many jerseys. The huddle seems to be quite glad to rid themselves of NJPanther12.

NJPanther was quoted as saying, after being informed of the trade,

One of the best posts I've seen on this board.

The rest are mostly one-liners too.

#23 The Don

The Don

Smoke weed!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:24 AM

whatever, pep was the man when he wore a Panthers jersey. you people dissing on him are just jealous cause he makes millions of dollars. he's a beast, hands down. as far as his future in chicago, still remains to be seen. but when he was here, teams feared him. who cares about the plays he took off, ask Sean Peyton, or Gruden or whoever coached the falcons... ask them if they loved scheming against Peppers because he took plays off.

f*ckin' idiots.

#24 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:26 AM

who cares about the plays he took off

You should have stopped there.

#25 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:29 AM

ok i make compelling arguments but no jumps down the throat of the guy who says who cares julius peppers takes plays off.

i guess when someone makes good points where you guys cannot argue them back you result to name calling (******) and crying about trolling.

#26 Shermdog

Shermdog

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:30 AM

Posted Image

that is an funny as hell.

#27 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:31 AM

Peppers was a great player who got by on his athletic ability. He lacked in heart and drive especially when a mentor was no longer there for him. If he had the Steve Smith or Jake Delhomme type of drive, he could have been the greatest of all time.

/thread

#28 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 6,038 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:33 AM

Peppers was a great player who got by on his athletic ability. He lacked in heart and drive especially when a mentor was no longer there for him. If he had the Steve Smith or Jake Delhomme type of drive, he could have been the greatest of all time.

/thread

and then Zod cockpwned the world.

#29 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 47,306 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:44 AM

whatever, pep was the man when he wore a Panthers jersey. you people dissing on him are just jealous cause he makes millions of dollars. he's a beast, hands down. as far as his future in chicago, still remains to be seen. but when he was here, teams feared him. who cares about the plays he took off, ask Sean Peyton, or Gruden or whoever coached the falcons... ask them if they loved scheming against Peppers because he took plays off.

f*ckin' idiots.

Really? Money? :lol: Players have made a lot of money for a long time in sports. I don't think it's jealousy. But that's what defenders do...make it about something else.

Edited by Jangler, 06 August 2010 - 07:52 AM.

#30 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:46 AM

jangler go read my last post in the other thread and please answer me that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com