Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charlotte Media Wants Clausen To Fail

107 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The Charlotte media is openly rooting for Jimmy Clausen to fail. I don't know whether this is an anti-Notre Dame thing or what, but I'm sick of it. If Jimmy Clausen can play he should be the opening day starter. I don't care how nice a guy Matt Moore is.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I think your overreacting.. No one wants Jimmy to fail, and there is nothing wrong with wanting Matt Moore to succeed.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

..speakn of fail

boo

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

ha

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

LOL I was just at training camp. Trust me clausen isn't starting anytime soon.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

"Hyperbole much?"

/overused huddle statement

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

huh?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I would rather have Clausen hold a clipboard for 2 years.

Posted · Report post

The Charlotte media is openly rooting for Jimmy Clausen to fail. I don't know whether this is an anti-Notre Dame thing or what, but I'm sick of it. If Jimmy Clausen can play he should be the opening day starter. I don't care how nice a guy Matt Moore is.

Would this be the same Clausen that on things like NFLN, ESPN etal have said the guy is nothing more than the 3rd QB on this roster?

Cut the BS, the guy isn't ready and odds are will never be anything but a backup in this league.

Posted · Report post

Rookie QBs start when there is no other option. Matt Moore has won NFL games. Matt Moore is 6-2 as a starter and has looked well in the Carolina offense.

The Charlotte media is just applying standard logic that this season has Moore's name written all over it. The Aaron Rogers path is ultiamtely the one I want our future QB to take if that man is not Moore.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

How can Clausen fail when he won't play a snap this year unless Moore and Cantwell get injured and at that point we'd have Vinny Testeverde back on the team.

Posted · Report post

Would this be the same Clausen that on things like NFLN, ESPN etal have said the guy is nothing more than the 3rd QB on this roster?

Cut the BS, the guy isn't ready and odds are will never be anything but a backup in this league.

The same NFLN and ESPN that also talk about Clausen competing for a starting job toward the end of this season or as late as the beginning of next year? I haven't read anything either where anybody thinks Clausen will not be at least the second option at QB by seasons end. Hate much?