Photo
- - - - -

Mark Fields Keeps Pounding

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
39 replies to this topic

#31 gmonet

gmonet

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 August 2010 - 07:00 PM

Damn, I missed you amigo! I am wondering if meeting DeAngelo with Jonathan AND Stephen Davis or gettin' back wit chu are = ....:confused:

Nah!!!!!! I got dare pics and artergrafs..and DW gabe Mrs.g his gloves, and she was just my "guest".....damn things were sweaty, so I washed 'em! :eek:

#32 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:04 PM

http://www.tmz.com/2...-mama-beatdown/

If I remember correctly this is the second time his done this

This story is a real schocker.If this is indeed what actualy happened,I would never have expected something of this nature from Mark Fields.

#33 countryboi

countryboi

HUDDLER

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:44 PM

again mark fields....this is the like the second or third time he has done this..what a dick

#34 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

HUDDLER

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:56 AM

Not that I am excusing what he did, he certainly deserves prison if guilty. But having a disease like Cancer does change some people. He may well have been a nice guy at one point, and the disease effected his personality to such an extent that it changed his entire personality. I saw it happen to a guy who was a friend when we were young. He was one of the most easy going guys you would ever meet in his teens and early 20's, but he developed some kind of cancer in his thirties and even though he survived, the ordeal changed him quite a bit.

#35 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

HUDDLER

Posted 11 August 2010 - 03:19 PM

I guess once you beat Hodgkin's you think you can beat anything...

Beat me to it. :(

#36 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

HUDDLER

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:25 PM

You deserve a beatdown for a remark like that....:biggrin:

No he doesnt.

#37 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

HUDDLER

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:27 PM

I actually take offense to that! Sam Mills devoted his final years to the Keep Pounding Foundation to foster the idea that Cancer can be beaten. Mark, notwithstanding, took part in this noble effort. I was one of the fans who frankly wondered why MF just seemed to disappear from the headlines. He too had suffered from testicular Cancer, and I do not make light of it, and DO NOT assume you do Beaux...it is just sad, really sad! Here is a guy who went out with fans wearing wrist bands with his and Sam's number on them, had players wearing his number with Sams on their uniforms, AND had his number right beside Sam's at the first auction I participated with to honor Sam Mills/Mark Fields for their fight FOR life.
To come to this end is tragic and mis-pronounces a deep felt Foundational effort by the Panthers and thousands of caring fans like me who donate and contribute every year for a battle 1 in 4 men will fight!
Forgive the grandstand, but I do not want the "title" read wrong!
PS...have any of you donated to the Keep Pounding Foundation? You should.

thats a shame.

#38 PantherDude

PantherDude

Best of luck, Coach Fox!

HUDDLER

Posted 12 August 2010 - 01:29 PM

Not that I am excusing what he did, he certainly deserves prison if guilty. But having a disease like Cancer does change some people. He may well have been a nice guy at one point, and the disease effected his personality to such an extent that it changed his entire personality. I saw it happen to a guy who was a friend when we were young. He was one of the most easy going guys you would ever meet in his teens and early 20's, but he developed some kind of cancer in his thirties and even though he survived, the ordeal changed him quite a bit.

That what I'm thinking too. That & never coming back to football again after it return. I do think what he did was wrong & all that, but I kinda feel sorry that maybe cancer is why he act like this. Getting something like that can change people's mentality big time & this is probably why he is acting like this lately. But it sad some wish death on someone, when cancer could be why he been mean lately. Make them no different than what he did, maybe even worse.

#39 Khyber53

Khyber53

I'm a believer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 August 2010 - 02:32 PM

If it happened the way it's being made out to happen, then it's a terrible thing and he has no sympathy from me. But reading the story makes it sound like he was picking up his daughter from daycare and his baby mama comes and serves papers on him. It doesn't say who started the altercation, how the little girl got injured, or even who has legal custody of the child.

It says he was in violation of a restraining order of some sort, but I wonder if it was triggered by the baby mama showing up (putting him inadvertently in the protective zone) or if he doesn't have custody and the child's day care is covered in that order.

There's a lot of speculation, but let's face it, the story is short on facts. Just minor celebrity athlete gets in fight with baby mama, not much else.

#40 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 August 2010 - 04:34 PM

I have no tolerance for poo like this. Complete dirtbag for treating someone that way.

this.. a woman close to my family and I was shot this year after years of domestic abuse.. a lot of woman just can't get out of these situations, especially when kids are involved.. (I don't agree with that philosophy, but that's just the way it is..)

no man has a right to touch a woman... (as I'm speaking to the choir...)