Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tailgate Sponsorships Now Available

57 posts in this topic

Posted

My mouth is watering already. I want to hear more about the apron..........then again maybe not. :eek:

:piggy: :cheers2:

The apron is one of those things that must be experienced in person....description here cannot do it justice.:eek:

Posted

Ok.....thanks so much for the response so far....Here's how I have it let me know if this works for everyone....

Preseason game 1----Mush is emptying his freezer and throwing it all on the grill.

Preseason game 2---I'm not lying here---an unknown female friend of a friend has asked to bring 200 turkey legs and other items to grill for us at our tailgate. I love surprises so we'll roll with it.

9/19 Bucs---P55 and Madhatter

9/26 Bengals Serrao

10/10 Bears--Alv and Gmonet

10/24 49ers

11/7 Saints

11/21 Baltimore

12/12 Falcons

12/19 Cards

Zod and Serrao have each generously agreed to take 2 spots of the last 5 games. They can choose any of the last 5 they want.

That still leaves 3 more sponsorship opportunities available. I am hopefully thinking that by the time Monday rolls around and all the usual workplace surfers show up that we can get those covered as well. Please don't be shy and step up to help us.

I cannot confirm at this time any dates that Ranucci can do, it is all dependant on his schedule. Just know that he has always in the past been generous with his time and does all of them for us that he can. When he doesn't show up, there are a number of other guest cooks who all work hard not to make anybody sick.

We will have a good time no matter what the team does on the field. Quite often I remember tailgating and forget the games.

Thanks again to everyone that has stepped up and helped get this tailgating season started.

I will do a 2nd partial if anyone is willing and able to step up.....just let me know.

Posted

Wonder how many would come to a vegetarian tailgate :D

Posted

can we eat the vegetarians?

Posted

I cant go to any games this year because my wife works weekends. But I am willing to do a partial on the falcons game since I loathe the team.

Posted

can we eat the vegetarians?

I knew this question would arise and the answer is no!!! :P

1 person likes this

Posted

I knew this question would arise and the answer is no!!! :P

:confused:

Posted

:confused:

:rolleyes:

Posted

I cant go to any games this year because my wife works weekends. But I am willing to do a partial on the falcons game since I loathe the team.

Thank you sir! Madhatter? You want to pick the other half of this one up?

Posted

Thank you sir! Madhatter? You want to pick the other half of this one up?

Count me in....

Posted

sounds good

Posted

Do we send the money via Paypal or something if we want to get in on this? I am interested, but I'd rather keep it on the DL from the wifey when bills come in... haha...

"You sent money for a party you aren't even going to? WTF?!?!?! /gets out rolling pin"