Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You all decide...

83 posts in this topic

Posted

Personally, I find it pathetic when fans of a team post threads about individuals that used to play for the Panthers. Its the football equivalent of google stalking your ex-girlfriend. But it seems to be a popular thing. Allow it in the panthers forum or no?

Posted

How about a forums user whose entire existence is predicated on swinging from an ex player's nuts

Posted

I don't have a problem when the discussion is on filling a gap as it relates to current players because the skill set is the same and a norm has been established, but Jake is a Brown and Peppers is a Bear. I don't want Peppers to succeed but I would like to see Jake go out on a high note. However, the current players are all that really matter, so don't give me the statistical updates of ex-Panthers every game. That is a bit wack.

Posted

Damn, Zod we finally agree on something. Must be the Apocalypse....

Not a Panther anymore means NFL news. Unless they have retired a Panther and have something going on that is worth discussing.

Posted

If it's about Jake...leave it here. If it's about Peppers......NFL Forum! :D

1 person likes this

Posted

All non-current Panthers ( meaning they aren't Panthers anymore ) should be posted in the NFL section, or the smack section. Leave this section strictly for Panthers news. It isn't hard to read and people should have been posting things in its proper place anyway.

Posted

NFL news.

Posted

No, ex players (that currently play for other teams) should be discussed in the NFL forums, not the Panthers forums unless something about them directly relates to the current Panthers.

1 person likes this

Posted

Banish all non-panthers players to the NFL forum.

Posted

No explayer threads here.

Posted

It depends on whether they're retired or playing for another team. If they're not Panthers, send it to the NFL section.

Posted

Thank you god. Get rid of them! This should be current panther talk only.