Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

You all decide...

83 posts in this topic

Time to let go. While it may be interesting.....now belongs in the NFL forum.

To exend this, I don't want to see people wearing Peppers jerseys at the games either. True fans burned their 90, so don't wear the colors like a true fan while preserving the memory of players who we should hate now--Peppers, Kerry Collins, Blake Brockermyer :mad:, etc.

Every game Ive been too I see one asshole with a Collins jersey...

Move this thread to smack forum, this is not panthers related please.

The will of the people has been heard.

Any threads who focus mainly on a player for another team and happens to be an ex panther will be moved to the NFL Forum.

The only time it will stay in the Panthers forum is if it has direct relevance to the Panthers

1 person likes this

Personally, I find it pathetic when fans of a team post threads about individuals that used to play for the Panthers. Its the football equivalent of google stalking your ex-girlfriend. But it seems to be a popular thing. Allow it in the panthers forum or no?

I have found as moderator and fan, it is acceptable when it addresses an attitude or past nature in association with the Panthers..ie, Peppers having been like a light switch with us, and seems the same with the Bears..vs. Peppers stats with the Bears which mean diddly to my team, until October 10th. All non Panther related discussions of Peppers belongs in a general forum. I guess that would be a NO with exceptions.

I don't have any issue with people posting about ex-players, but I agree it should be in the NFL forum.

All non-current Panthers ( meaning they aren't Panthers anymore ) should be posted in the NFL section, or the smack section. Leave this section strictly for Panthers news. It isn't hard to read and people should have been posting things in its proper place anyway.

I agree with this.