Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We embarrassed Tampa tonight

30 posts in this topic

Posted

And showed the whole country who the real deal is. We ran for over 300 yards against one of the best run defenses in the league.

Watch out Giants.

Posted

Yes!

Posted

fug yea

Posted

I can't believe Tampa won nine games, holy poo did their defense look pathetic tonight.

Posted

BTW...I told some of you folks in the chat that if we get Tampa Bay down, they wouldn't win. Booyah!!! Tampa may come back against Detroit and Oakland but this aint' Detroit or Oakland.

I see good things to come.

Posted

I can't believe Tampa won nine games, holy sh*t did their defense look pathetic tonight.

They were fuging TIRED, I'm talking dead tired. Kalil and Otah made a huge difference IMO.

Posted

owned

Posted

I can't believe Tampa won nine games, holy sh*t did their defense look pathetic tonight.

people have said the same thing about us in recent weeks.

Posted

Yes, we got owned and it's embarrassing. I think it is more embarrassing the way ESPN commentators ran us down and made fun of us even when we were playing good :)

I wanted to slap NFC East Tony Kornman.

Posted

They were f*cking TIRED, I'm talking dead tired. Kalil and Otah made a huge difference IMO.

HUGE difference! You guy's ran all over us. Good game, Panthers.

I really believe that Kalil and Otah being out the first game is why we won after watching them dominate our D-line.

Again, good game. Smashmouth football at it's best.

Posted

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

HUGE difference! You guy's ran all over us. Good game, Panthers.

I really believe that Kalil and Otah being out the first game is why we won after watching them dominate our D-line.

Again, good game. Smashmouth football at it's best.

Props to you for stepping up. I honestly didn't think in my wildest dreams we'd be able to run like that against you guys...but it gives me great hope going into the playoffs. A running game is a MUST in the playoffs.