Photo
- - - - -

Madden 09?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 o803oVaDeR

o803oVaDeR

Formerly Known as Dragn0422

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 11:11 AM

How many people play franchise mode on Madden? Just wondering if anyone has ever gotten a steal in the draft? Like a late round pick who ended up being a starter with a high ranking. I have been playing forever. I am in my 10th season on one and 3rd on another, and I have never gotten a steal. If they are not in the game it should be something they do in the next version. The closest I ever came was a WR in the 6th round who had a high ranking in everything but catching. He was like a 60 somthing. After 4 years of beefing up his catching raiting I gave up he only made it to the high 70s I think.

#2 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 01:22 PM

happens to me EVERY time i draft. Even someone in the 5th round for me turns into a 99 overall player within 3 years. what system you have it for?

#3 o803oVaDeR

o803oVaDeR

Formerly Known as Dragn0422

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 02:23 PM

xbox 360

#4 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 02:37 PM

Does anyone else have trouble getting on the EA servers? It only does it to me when I play Madden...

#5 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 08:06 PM

How many people play franchise mode on Madden? Just wondering if anyone has ever gotten a steal in the draft? Like a late round pick who ended up being a starter with a high ranking. I have been playing forever. I am in my 10th season on one and 3rd on another, and I have never gotten a steal. If they are not in the game it should be something they do in the next version. The closest I ever came was a WR in the 6th round who had a high ranking in everything but catching. He was like a 60 somthing. After 4 years of beefing up his catching raiting I gave up he only made it to the high 70s I think.

Yeah I've had similar problems getting value out of the draft, and I also have it on 360. Franchise mode in the PS2 version of Madden '07 was the best.

#6 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:18 PM

franchise mode sucked for me. it was so easy to draft some people and suddenly their rating shot up. i hated the balance of franchise mode b/c it was too easy.

#7 TerriblePizza

TerriblePizza

Bringin dat Gamecock swag

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,221 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 04:26 AM

I hardly ever use the draft. Since the AI is stupid, I can normally trade my first round pick from someone in the 90+ range. Sometimes it takes a 1st and a third.

Then, with my second rounder and another pick and can normally get someone in the 80s.

Most players you can draft arent as good, in my opinion unless you import your draft class from NCAA.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com