Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Questions

80 posts in this topic

Posted

I am sure whoever it is will be better than your first round pick next year. Oh that's right you don't have one.

We got ours in this year's draft. Perhaps you saw him bulldozing one of the best run defenses in the league earlier this week :).

Posted

We got ours in this year's draft. Perhaps you saw him bulldozing one of the best run defenses in the league earlier this week :).

First of all not to take anything away from your pick (and I do believe it was a good one) but Tampa Bay is no where near one of the best run defenses in the league. They were ranked 14th prior to your game and are 19th now.

With that said, when you first made that move I thought it was terrible. Now it looks like it was a great front office decision.

Posted

First of all not to take anything away from your pick (and I do believe it was a good one) but Tampa Bay is no where near one of the best run defenses in the league. They were ranked 14th prior to your game and are 19th now.

With that said, when you first made that move I thought it was terrible. Now it looks like it was a great front office decision.

They also had only allowed one rushing TD, now it is 5.:)

Posted

They also had only allowed one rushing TD, now it is 5.:)

SMACK.jpg

Posted

Panthers r tha team to beat Now.

Posted

hold on... we're all just media attention?? wait.. we get so little media attention... noone gives teh Giants ANY credit...

do u get ESPN? or own a television? read a newspaper? talk to other humans? if u answered yes to any of these questions then u've heard someone praise Dallas or the Giants at least six times in the last 20 minutes...

Posted

do u get ESPN? or own a television? read a newspaper? talk to other humans? if u answered yes to any of these questions then u've heard someone praise Dallas or the Giants at least six times in the last 20 minutes...

Exactly.

Soak up all that attention and praise buddy. It's gonna come crumbling apart in the end.