Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blackandgold10

Questions

80 posts in this topic

We are coming and you're terrified. Otherwise you wouldnt be here. You gay ass traitor, you live here you should support your team. You bandwagon son of a bitch, You will be a panthers fan in 2 weeks I can see it coming

Dude... i just moved here six months ago... Grew up in Jersey my whole life... I always have been and always will be a die hard Giants fan, but more than anything, I'm a football fan. trust me, I'm not terrified, it's just fun to "discuss" things lol

More questions: How does it feel to know that the Saints could win their last two games, and still would be behind the Panthers in the standings even if we lost our last three? How does it feel to know that the Saints are 1-6 on the road? How does it feel to know that the Bears who went 0-3 against the rest of the South basically knocked you out of the playoffs? How does it feel to know Kyle Orton and Rex Grossman are now a combined 3-0 all time against the almighty Drew Brees?

The NFC East stronger than the NFC South this year? I don't know about that pal. Don't get too cocky about them Giants now. Yall are all just media attention.

4) How does it feel to be the bottom feeders of the best division in the NFL?

Probably feels about like being the best team in the AFC West. No matter which, you still suck.

Looks like the Saints are on the way to a middle of the first round draft pick. Which bust you gonna draft this year?

ok... that's old... the redskins dropped to 16 now lol.. they suck... haha.. alright, alright.. THIS WEEK you are the best division in the NFL lol...

I don't give a damn which division is ranked better by some damn computer program.

The only thing that matters is Carolina vs NY. And that will be settled on the field...in front of a national audience next week.

That is what I love about this game. Does not matter what any expert, commentator, media writer, fan, thinks....it get settled head to head on the football field.

Lace them up....strap them on tight....this one is going to be an all out war.

The NFC East stronger than the NFC South this year? I don't know about that pal. Don't get too cocky about them Giants now. Yall are all just media attention.

hold on... we're all just media attention?? wait.. we get so little media attention... noone gives teh Giants ANY credit... secondly... only two teams have scored more points than us this season... Arizona and New Orleans... and only three teams have allowed less points than us this season... Tennessee, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh... so yeah, say what you want, but it is more than just media attention... we are a good ass team.

As for next week's game... how funny would this scenario be? we lose this week, and you guys win, then we TIE when we play next week, and then both win our last game... it would LITERALLY come down to which division was the tougher division lol, because our out of division opponents win percentages are about equal.

Looks like the Saints are on the way to a middle of the first round draft pick. Which bust you gonna draft this year?

I am sure whoever it is will be better than your first round pick next year. Oh that's right you don't have one.

I am sure whoever it is will be better than your first round pick next year. Oh that's right you don't have one.

Why do you still post? You and your team are irrelevant.