• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 Cat Fanboy

Cat Fanboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:53 PM

I know it's preseason but what I see we need some drastic changes now before it's too late.

Every other team is looking for that #3 or #4 WR and we are still looking for #2...after years. I love some of the guys we have in camp and think they will be good #3 and with some seasoning maybe #2...but we need a guy NOW and it just isn't going to come from the roster. Make a move and get r done.

Special Teams - I don't know what Fox is saying to his coach's but something is wrong and it has been wrong and it doesn't show signs of getting right. If no player will step forward and say 'its mine' then frakkin get rid of em all and bring in someone that wants the return job. They aren't tackling, they aren't blocking, their not snapping the ball....Baker is the only bright spot.

Preseason is all about valuing players...but its painfully obvious not so much as what we have as what we know we WONT have.

#2 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,547 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:56 PM

I know it's preseason but what I see we need some drastic changes now before it's too late.

Every other team is looking for that #3 or #4 WR and we are still looking for #2...after years. I love some of the guys we have in camp and think they will be good #3 and with some seasoning maybe #2...but we need a guy NOW and it just isn't going to come from the roster. Make a move and get r done.

Special Teams - I don't know what Fox is saying to his coach's but something is wrong and it has been wrong and it doesn't show signs of getting right. If no player will step forward and say 'its mine' then frakkin get rid of em all and bring in someone that wants the return job. They aren't tackling, they aren't blocking, their not snapping the ball....Baker is the only bright spot.

Preseason is all about valuing players...but its painfully obvious not so much as what we have as what we know we WONT have.

Reconsider pulling the trigger, suicide is rarely the answer. Seriously.....

#3 The Other Colbert

The Other Colbert

new

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:58 PM

do you honestly see the front office spending any money to make a move?

#4 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,771 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 02:01 PM

Posted Image

#5 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • 5,750 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 02:02 PM

What an original thought... I'm sure no one here has ever thought this thing that you've just stated here. How long did you rack your brain trying to come up with it. This is truly awe inspiring. I've never seen it this way before. You deserve an award or something.

I wish I had the power to merge all these dumb ass repeat threads together into one big dumb ass thread for the ages.

#6 Cat Fanboy

Cat Fanboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 02:03 PM

I think they can get something without opening the bank - we have a GREAT team...fix these two leaks and we can beat anyone.

#7 Cat Fanboy

Cat Fanboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 02:04 PM

What an original thought... I'm sure no one here has ever thought this thing that you've just stated here. How long did you rack your brain trying to come up with it. This is truly awe inspiring. I've never seen it this way before. You deserve an award or something.

I wish I had the power to merge all these dumb ass repeat threads together into one big dumb ass thread for the ages.

lol...I mean this in all seriousness.....blow me.

#8 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,516 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 02:05 PM

I don't get why Baker doesn't get a little flack for sometimes outkicking his coverage.

#9 The Other Colbert

The Other Colbert

new

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 02:12 PM

at first i thought this was a plaxico burress thread

#10 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • 5,750 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 02:15 PM

Posted Image
but
Posted Image

#11 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 47,020 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 02:49 PM

Who should we get? Jackson ain't happenin'. So who's next on the Christmas list? I bet we get somebody who is cut in the next few week. Sometimes it workouts for the Panthers. The last time we needed somebody, Chris Harris was cut. Something will happen, maybe not on the scale of a Harris, but something....just be patient.

#12 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 6,905 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 02:51 PM

You know, critics, its not a thread if you don't respond.

#13 ElkinPanthersFan

ElkinPanthersFan

Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 02:58 PM

Who should we get? Jackson ain't happenin'. So who's next on the Christmas list? I bet we get somebody who is cut in the next few week. Sometimes it workouts for the Panthers. The last time we needed somebody, Chris Harris was cut. Something will happen, maybe not on the scale of a Harris, but something....just be patient.

Harris was traded to the Carolina Panthers on August 2, 2007 for a 2008 5th round draft pick.

:D:D
Hatas gonna hate!

#14 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 47,020 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 03:00 PM

whatever, something will happen was my point.

#15 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,586 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 24 August 2010 - 04:13 PM

I don't get why Baker doesn't get a little flack for sometimes outkicking his coverage.

Yea we should trade Baker for a missle school player so we will not outkick coverage...LOL..that is a good point for these return guys that work well when given space,I agree

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com