Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice place to have discussions

59 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Thanks for having an open forum to discuss football without prejudice! Your Mods on here are more Juvenile than a fuging WWE fan. You cant have a real discussion without them spamming your thread with pics and laughing about "derailing" them! I use to love reading this site for 2 years and finally joined it. I am not a bitch and can roll with some punches but it's gotten ridiculous! Since this is the tone on here now because somebody want's to discuss something football some other homo doesn't agree with. He still has to let people know how big a baby he is by ruining someone's thread. fug the huddle!!! ban me put troll below my name fug it and fug you

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

mcvygk.jpg

Posted · Report post

:troll:

Posted · Report post

talk about a cry baby attention *****.

As I said in the other derailed thread. That does not happen to original threads. But when you get a thread or topic that has been created 1000 times in 4 months, it's going to happen. Live with it.

Posted · Report post

I'm sorry, I didn't really catch all that...was too busy staring at that ass in your avatar....holy hell! Now dats a booty!

Posted · Report post

How many original threads can one make?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I knew Saltman would not last 2 weeks without posting.

Posted · Report post

I find it ironic that someone complains about people ruining the board with off topic jargon creates a thread that has nothing to do with the panthers, and serves no purpose.

Posted · Report post

dumbass.jpg

.........what?

Posted · Report post

cool_story_bro.jpg

Posted · Report post

talk about a cry baby attention *****.

As I said in the other derailed thread. That does not happen to original threads. But when you get a thread or topic that has been created 1000 times in 4 months, it's going to happen. Live with it.

ok thread police

Posted · Report post

I find it ironic that someone complains about people ruining the board with off topic jargon creates a thread that has nothing to do with the panthers, and serves no purpose.

propaganda much??

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments