Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg Hardy getting some national props

54 posts in this topic

Posted

it could be that he just wasn't challenged enough at ole miss. he made it look easy.

who knows? i just know that he has been hearing what people said about him and he doesn't like it. the biggest thing, though...the ultimate sign of disrespect was to fall from someone who was looked at as being a top ten or at the very least a solid first rounder only to fall to the 6th round....losing millions.

you better believe that if he ever needed motivation, that is going to do it.

only thing i fear, though, is when/if he does turn into a DE stud, a couple years from now is he going to be holding out for more money?

Posted

it could be that he just wasn't challenged enough at ole miss. he made it look easy.

who knows? i just know that he has been hearing what people said about him and he doesn't like it. the biggest thing, though...the ultimate sign of disrespect was to fall from someone who was looked at as being a top ten or at the very least a solid first rounder only to fall to the 6th round....losing millions.

you better believe that if he ever needed motivation, that is going to do it.

only thing i fear, though, is when/if he does turn into a DE stud, a couple years from now is he going to be holding out for more money?

If he becomes a stud, he will get a raise. I would hope the FO would have the sense to give it to him.

Posted

agreed...this thread took a quick detour to hell.

Wasn't me....bananaboner.gif

Posted

When the board crashed, I decided to change my name to Beaux Berry. It's sort of a nod to Delhomme, but really it's just a silly screen name.

It's classy and timeless, like a Member's Only jacket.

You would think my name would be something about Smitty, but just when you are anticipating it... BAM.

*Waits for a sexual joke*

Posted

Notice that it wasn't due to me, either.

1 person likes this

Posted

At least you're not stuck with my user name.

:confused: you have 156 posts and 1 pie slice... change it.

Posted

:confused: you have 156 posts and 1 pie slice... change it.

I had a lot more posts before the crash, upwards of 1,000. It's really not a big deal.

Posted

I had a lot more posts before the crash, upwards of 1,000. It's really not a big deal.

That's what he means; it's not a big deal so make a new account if you don't want the name anymore.

But I believe the admins can change your name anyway.

Posted

Major kudo's to DE Greg Hardy,a player that i feel will help make the Panthers defense shine for years to come.

Posted

workin' with the ones.... woot woot! i hope he does really big things!

1 person likes this

Posted

Great article. Look at what happened to Sapp and Moss....the NFL war rooms can get that mob mentality sometimes and they just put blinders on. Oh and they also blow up the potential of guys like Akili Smith, Vernon Gholston, and Mike Mamula

Posted

Oh and Members Only Jackets own your soul