Photo
- - - - -

Trent Guy and Mike Goodson

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
100 replies to this topic

#91 HPPantherzfan

HPPantherzfan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:06 AM

so getting stabbed in your stomach made you lose your ability to run continue to play football?? they strip a scholarship for that? its not like you could never play again....i got shot in the leg when i was 20, and still played semi pro baseball until i was 28, although i had no scholarships...

I know they do revoke scholorships for injuries...I had one to Duke for baseball and blew my knee out wrestling...they revoked my scholorship as soon as they caught wind of it!

#92 pantherdad

pantherdad

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:07 AM

that sucks........i hope it was over someone you were close with, and not just some average joe. i dont jump in unless i know the person in the fight, and know they are getting the poo kicked out of them, if they can hold their own, i see how far it can go. for that much bodily injury you received, are wishing you had taken a different plan of action, or would you have done it all over again?

#93 pantherdad

pantherdad

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:09 AM

so is that the status quo now? you gotta take a bullet to be a good return man? lol....i might qualify for that! just joking around....

#94 Jago1

Jago1

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:10 AM

@Floppin and you didn't die ? When most peoples appendix burst its adios and you had yours cut in two ... Hmm , not doubting you but you're a trooper if you survived all that .

#95 pantherdad

pantherdad

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:11 AM

@Floppin and you didn't die ? When most peoples appendix burst its adios and you had yours cut in two ... Hmm , not doubting you but you're a trooper if you survived all that .

no poo....

#96 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:14 AM

that sucks........i hope it was over someone you were close with, and not just some average joe. i dont jump in unless i know the person in the fight, and know they are getting the poo kicked out of them, if they can hold their own, i see how far it can go. for that much bodily injury you received, are wishing you had taken a different plan of action, or would you have done it all over again?

It happened in a fast food parking lot on sugar creek right off of the I85 exit ramp. My cousin's boyfriend was beating the crap out of her, I jumped in the middle. So yes I would probably do it again.

For your answer Jago. Yes, I almost died, the toxins released into my system when my appendix was cut almost caused liver failure and I had to take all sorts of treatments to clean out my stomach from the toxins that leached in from the cut. They had to airlift me from the parking lot.

#97 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

HUDDLER

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:21 AM

It was better that is was cut and not an appendicitis rupture. The large infection during a rupture makes it a lot more septic than having had it cut in two.

#98 Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Jesus Shuttlesworth

HUDDLER

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:43 AM

KR: Goodson.
PR: Captain Munn

#99 Jago1

Jago1

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:50 AM

@Floppin glad you made it , sounds like you live in my area .

#100 Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Jesus Shuttlesworth

HUDDLER

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:57 AM

Goodson's case.

#101 emhoward

emhoward

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 August 2010 - 02:49 PM

As far as return ability I think they are about even. Goodson did have a great return against the titans, but if your remember doing the Jets game he had a horrible return in which he was running backwards and got tackled on the three yard line.

That said I'd probably give the KR job to Goodson just cause you know he has the potential to do what he did doing the Titans game, unfortunately he aslo has the potential to do what he did in the Jets game.