Photo
- - - - -

Best QB on the roster

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#16 gmonet

gmonet

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:32 PM

pike tries to get his receivers killed

OR! Could it be that he was too busy trying to figure out who he was supposed to pass to on smoke green 59 take 6 so he just figured, hell I get three chances to raise my hands and ask a question?
What I think we should do is let Cantwell and Pike go, save the money with 2 and Edwards as whateveryouwanti'lldo, just give me a job. The offense is centered around a QB who can hand off securely...maybe Moore, maybe not. If anyone thinks that Steve Smith is the answer...find a Sunday hobby, because I see waaaay too much weight being put on his shoulders, broken arm and desire to keep the dream alive (SB). You have JS saying "I am so reday"...Smith "I am so reday" and a QB that seems to be eerily quiet!

#17 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:52 PM

I was kind of impressed with Pike last night. You have to remember that he's coming from a spread offense and that he started out behind all the other QB's because of the quarter system. I think he has some potential, and I would be fine if they kept him instead of Cantwell.

Agreed. And I don't get the complaints about his arm strength, it seemed fine last night. He has a quick release and good mobility. His accuracy left something to be desired, but thats something that might get better with experience.

#18 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

SUPPORTER

Posted 04 September 2010 - 12:22 AM

I think Pike has more RAW talent then Cantwell and Clasuen, hes just a dumb QB. Matt Moore def. the best though.

I'm just going to pretend I didn't read the part where you said Pike has more raw talent than Clausen. :skep:

#19 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

HUDDLER

Posted 04 September 2010 - 12:48 AM

Pike is pretty much garbage, zero arm strength, can't run a pro style offense, identify blitzes, has no resemblance of timing with WRs, terrible decision making and won't ever do anything in the NFL. But yeah, besides that he's a great QB.

#20 weyco2000

weyco2000

HUDDLER

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:49 AM

He's better than Cantwell, my God that guy is awful!