Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here kitty kitty kitty!!

78 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

What's up Kittens fans! I mean Panthers :D Your defense made a little purr in the preseason, but we all know that the Giants are hungry for revenge against you. Look it's pretty simple. We shut down DeAngelo and J Stewart; we win. I'm not one to sleep on Matt Moore (yes our secondary last year was pitiful at best and he shredded us, but I think a Pop Warner QB could have) but look at our secondary now: Antrel Rolle and Kenny Phillips. 2 hardhitting ballhawks from THE U. Moore has looked downright awful in preseason, I hope he's ready to meet my friends Justin Tuck, Mathias Kiwanuka, Osi Umenyiora, and Chris Canty.

I'm not going to come in here and make unrealistic predictions. Honestly, I don't know what to expect this season from the Giants. What I do know is that we have had this game circled on our calendars for a long time; and we are not going to let you guys walk into our new stadium and do what you did last time. It's going to be a good battle.

Giants 24

Panthers 14

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hey. Just thought I'd warm you up for Sunday brah...

doc4b380b0105cc0374006869.jpg84104797.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA54874C41FE3D00D1F14A050D2BD0309969BCF47CE297DADEA4AE30A760B0D811297

84104796.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA5486DF10E51B10447F6A050D2BD0309969BDB684A89A9F4B8A3E30A760B0D811297

Posted · Report post

Welcome. There's some cheese and crackers and some blank name tags on the table.

What? Err, I mean Giants suck! Eli had better have his chinstrap buckled tight!

Posted · Report post

Look, the Giant's fans are even bad at smack talk... :D

At least you're don't seem like an asshole.

You send those guys you mentioned and we'll send Jon Beason and his boys after Manning II and see who comes out of it...

Posted · Report post

Hello Lil Eli....meet my boy Greg

Posted · Report post

Hey cool you included the number of points we scored in the last game in your user name

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

No, I'm not your standard troll. I actually am quite knowledgeable about football, unlike most trolls.

Nonetheless, bring it on!

Posted · Report post

Hey cool you included the number of points we scored in the last game in your user name

Clever. Where did that get you again?

Posted · Report post

The only beef I have with you Panther fans is from last season....You embarrassed us in our last home game in the old Giants Stadium (so did our own team) but other than that I have actually never had any beef with the Panthers. I used to be a big Stephen Davis fan actually.

Posted · Report post

And we're going to embarass you in the first game in you new house. Fitting, no?

Posted · Report post

Eli better get real comfortable on his back....our Dline racks up 4 sacks on Sunday.

Panthers 24

Giants 17

Posted · Report post

And we're going to embarass you in the first game in you new house. Fitting, no?

You seem pretty confident there Power Ranger. I'll make sure to come back Sunday night and find you specifically after we send you back down South with your tails between your legs.