Photo
- - - - -

Sorry Kids, it's time for a butt kicking.

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#46 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:07 AM

And it did nothing for you, now shut up loser.:smash:

Attached Files

#47 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,236 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:08 AM

And it did nothing for you, now shut up loser.:smash:

Oh, it did plenty for me. It made me laugh my ass off to see you yankee morons crawling out of that crap hole one last time with a big fat "L" in the record books. That made the whole 2009 season worth it. That and taking Favre to the woodshed.

Suck it fake Giant fan. You are interested in history? Who closed down your history filled stadium with an ass kicking, jack off? Answer the f*cking question.

Edited by SouthCakPanther, 08 September 2010 - 11:10 AM.

#48 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,241 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:08 AM

#49 THEGMAN

THEGMAN

TROLL

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:09 AM

You forgot to add this to your little history cut and paste:

On December 27, 2009, the Carolina Panthers whooped the living sh*t out of a bunch of quitters.

awwww, poor Giants fans. We took a big old southern dump on there fairwell tour.

http://fifthdown.blo...hers-at-giants/

Are you as dumb in real life, as you are here?

You suck bad, Bish..

#50 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,376 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:09 AM

Like that means anything. The Giants got rid of Fox because he sucked...thank goodness too. TC is a real winner, yo..:biggrin:

have you ever been to BoA in September? trust me it matters.

#51 THEGMAN

THEGMAN

TROLL

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:10 AM

Oh, it made me laugh my ass off to see you yankee morons crawling out of that crap hole one last time. That made the whole season worth it. That and taking Favre to the woodshed.

Suck it fake Giant fan. Who closed down your history filled stadium jack off? Answer the f*cking question.

Look you little sissy, I'll be the one in here making the rules. If you can't take it....then you'll get your ass whipped, OK?

#52 THEGMAN

THEGMAN

TROLL

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:12 AM

have you ever been to BoA in September? trust me it matters.

Yes, I was at Bank of America this morning. I was paying for my game tickets to watch them Kick your arses....LMFAO

#53 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,236 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:13 AM

Yes, I was at Bank of America this morning. I was paying for my game tickets to watch them Kick your arses....LMFAO

You were at BofA buying Giants-Panther tickets? Idiot.

Who closed down your history filled stadium jack off? Answer the f*cking question.

#54 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • 5,796 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:15 AM

here's a look into some recent history
Sun. 12/27/2009

Recap: NY Giants vs. Carolina

East Rutherford, NJ (Sports Network) - Jonathan Stewart rushed for a team- record 206 yards and a touchdown on 28 carries, as the Panthers handed the Giants a thorough 41-9 drubbing at the Meadowlands that eventually led to their playoff ouster.

In its final game at Giants Stadium, New York (8-7) was embarrassed by a Carolina club playing for pride, getting outgained 247-60 on the ground.

"Very, very poor performance by our team. For us to play the way we did today, there's obviously no excuse for it," Giants head coach Tom Coughlin said.

Coupled with Green Bay's win over Seattle, the defending NFC East champions will be starting their offseason early, as a win by Dallas against Washington on Sunday night eliminated the Giants from postseason contention.

Matt Moore improved to 3-1 in place of the injured Jake Delhomme, completing 15-of-20 passes for 171 yards and three touchdowns as the Panthers (7-8) continued to thrive in the role of spoiler.

"We had to come out and play tough and play to win regardless of what they had on the line. That was kind of our mentality," Moore said.

Eli Manning had three of New York's four turnovers, finishing with 296 yards with a touchdown pass to Steve Smith and on 29-of-43 attempts. Ahmad Bradshaw led the ground game with just 53 yards on 11 carries.

New York appeared to get off to a good start when Smith caught a 26-yard touchdown pass to cap a lengthy opening drive. However, a holding penalty negated the score and Mario Manningham fumbled in the red zone three plays later.

The Panthers held the ball for the next seven minutes and settled on a 38-yard John Kasay field goal on the 15th play of the drive late in the opening frame.

Carolina crossed the goal line its next three times with the ball. Stewart worked his way through the defense for a 29-yard score early in the second, and Muhsin Muhammad got behind the secondary to haul in a perfectly thrown 22- yard toss in the right corner of the end zone after another quick Giants punt.

With five minutes left before halftime, Richard Marshall intercepted a Manning pass at New York's 29-yard line. Mike Goodson's 13-yard gain on a screen pass moved the chains on third down, and Jeff King was left wide open on a play- action fake for a two-yard grab and a commanding 24-0 cushion.

Manning's fumble on the final play of the half ended an eerily reminiscent opening 30 minutes, as the Giants were on the other side of the lopsided score that ended in Washington's gadget play gone wrong last Monday night.

"We had talked all week about consistency and about playing at a high level, and one game just carrying you into the next game and continuing to play well, so I'm at a loss for words," Coughlin said.

The rout was on just two minutes into the second half, as Carolina's Steve Smith caught a 27-yard touchdown pass from Moore to finish off a four-play, 71-yard surge against a lifeless defense.

Lawrence Tynes got the Giants on the board behind a 40-yard field goal midway through the third, and Kasay countered seven minutes later with a 27-yarder.

New York's Steve Smith caught a two-yard score three minutes into the final quarter, though the point after failed.

Stewart's 52-yard scamper set up Brad Hoover's one-yard plunge to paydirt, and the blowout was personified when Giants fullback Madison Hedgecock dropped a sure touchdown on 4th-and-goal from the Carolina one late in the game.

Panthers 41 Giants 9

#55 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:15 AM

Ever heard of buying tickets on the intronets dumbass?

#56 THEGMAN

THEGMAN

TROLL

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:17 AM

Ever heard of buying tickets on the intronets dumbass?

Ever heard of be wealthy, pickle puffer? I like to look at all my money..

#57 THEGMAN

THEGMAN

TROLL

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:18 AM

You were at BofA buying Giants-Panther tickets? Idiot.

Who closed down your history filled stadium jack off? Answer the f*cking question.

That game didn't even count.....you gained nothing from it. did you fall hard on your head or something?

#58 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,376 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:22 AM

it counted plenty....against the vagiants

#59 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,236 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:23 AM

That game didn't even count.....you gained nothing from it. did you fall hard on your head or something?

Game didn't count? Look at the history books of your Giants. Look at the last game the Giants played at Meadowlands. It counted pussy. It counted as an ass whooping that made a bunch of pasty white fat people cry as they were forced to leave their precious peace of sh*t stadium. You guys will never live that meadowland closing loss down, and that makes me happy.

Posted Image

#60 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:24 AM

That game didn't count??? Didn't you have a chance at making the playoffs with a win??? You aren't worth my cell phone battery dying

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com