#31 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,651 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 10 September 2010 - 10:54 AM

See when you elaborate you are correct. When you say: You make a definitive statement, which is incorrect.

And you made a mountain out of molehill. We don't use them together and won't. You admitted as much. Let it go, you got nothing.

#32 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,615 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 10 September 2010 - 10:58 AM

And you made a mountain out of molehill. We don't use them together and won't. You admitted as much. Let it go, you got nothing.

Ohh, I never disagreed on the fact that we wouldn't ever use both at once. I just wanted to point out that without elaboration it was actually you who "had nothing".

As a second point, if history proves anything, it's not me who has trouble letting things go. I digress, I really have no problem with you, I just felt like arguing because I have nothing better to do while my 18month old naps today. That post felt like an easy target. ;)

#33 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,651 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 10 September 2010 - 11:06 AM

Ohh, I never disagreed on the fact that we wouldn't ever use both at once. I just wanted to point out that without elaboration it was actually you who "had nothing".

As a second point, if history proves anything, it's not me who has trouble letting things go. I digress, I really have no problem with you, I just felt like arguing because I have nothing better to do while my 18month old naps today. That post felt like an easy target. ;)

Thanks for the potshots though, glad I could give a sleep deprived grumpy poster some ammunition. Next time let me know ahead of time and I will make it easier.:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com