Photo
- - - - -

Another PSL Question

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 va panther fan 00

va panther fan 00

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:52 AM

I just found 4 in 531 row 9 at 1500 a piece. Should I go on this? Any help would be appreciated.

#2 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 10:09 AM

http://www.panthers....lt.aspx?id=1638

That's a good price and it looks like the row is relatively low. I posted that diagram so you can see where it will be. I sat in the upper endzone once on the other side and liked the view. If you were to buy in the sdame section from the panthers, it would cost you $3000 a piece. Your season tickets (based on this year) will be $450 each. See the gray behind the yellow on the diagram. That means there are single game seats available in the section so you could find yourself with opposing fans sitting behind you in greater concentrations than anywhere else. I don't know which row single game seating starts.

You need to be aware that you HAVE to buy the tickets every year and you HAVE to buy any playoff tickets as well or else you will lose the PSLs back to the panthers (thus losing your initial investment). If you should decide to ever sell those PSLs, I don't see you losing your money on it since $1500 a piece is such a good price. Ultimately it's up to you. You can go to seat data and put in the section and get a view of the field from that section as well.

Good luck.

#3 va panther fan 00

va panther fan 00

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 10:19 AM

http://www.panthers....lt.aspx?id=1638

That's a good price and it looks like the row is relatively low. I posted that diagram so you can see where it will be. I sat in the upper endzone once on the other side and liked the view. If you were to buy in the sdame section from the panthers, it would cost you $3000 a piece. Your season tickets (based on this year) will be $450 each. See the gray behind the yellow on the diagram. That means there are single game seats available in the section so you could find yourself with opposing fans sitting behind you in greater concentrations than anywhere else. I don't know which row single game seating starts.

You need to be aware that you HAVE to buy the tickets every year and you HAVE to buy any playoff tickets as well or else you will lose the PSLs back to the panthers (thus losing your initial investment). If you should decide to ever sell those PSLs, I don't see you losing your money on it since $1500 a piece is such a good price. Ultimately it's up to you. You can go to seat data and put in the section and get a view of the field from that section as well.

Good luck.

Yeah I noticed that too. I really like the deal because he said he would pay for 2 season tickets next year as long as I pay by Monday. If anyone know what row the single game tickets start that would be great.

#4 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 10:25 AM

Try calling the panthers ticket office - I'm sure they could give you that info.

If the guy still wants to buy 2 of the season tickets, that's a good sign IMO. Shows he likes the seats, just needs the cash so he's selling the PSLs.

#5 va panther fan 00

va panther fan 00

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 10:33 AM

Try calling the panthers ticket office - I'm sure they could give you that info.

If the guy still wants to buy 2 of the season tickets, that's a good sign IMO. Shows he likes the seats, just needs the cash so he's selling the PSLs.

I'm sorry I kind of worded that bad. I will still get all 4 tickets but he will pay the price for 2 of the season tickets.

#6 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 10:37 AM

Dang - so he's going to pay for the tickets, but you get them? Call the ticket office and if it's satisfactory to you - do it. Great price and seems to be great terms.

#7 freebird4181

freebird4181

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 12:08 PM

that's a good deal for those low rows even if he doesn't pay for the tickets....

#8 ubecool454

ubecool454

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 05:21 AM

I just found 4 in 531 row 9 at 1500 a piece. Should I go on this? Any help would be appreciated.

Jump on it! Great feeling being a psl owner.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com