Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherBrew

I just pwned Jimmy Clausen.

217 posts in this topic

I was just being funny...

Why do you guys always have to fight?

I blame myself.

So you really don't think that Jimmy should be able to watch a movie in his free time? Should he have any free time at all?

I hate to tell you this, but Jimmy Clausen could care less about what is on your mind right now.

And I could care less as a Panther fan what movie Jimmy wants to watch on his personal time on monday morning when I have no clue who my starting QB is going to be on Sunday. I'm not a Jimmy fan. I'm a Panther fan first. I may be a Jimmy fan later but he has to prove himself to me. I have nothing to prove to him.

He's the one that needs to win the hearts and minds of the fanbase not me. It seems he's doing a good job with some of you, which is fine. Me, I believe it when I see it.

But I will say this much, if he blows our first game I won't be calling for his head either like some people do.

This is exactly what I meant when I said this kid needs a guy like Delhomme to teach him how to freaking act.

Christ this kid is going to give us and our opponents some "quotes".

Just shut up and practice Jimmy! Please, please PLEASE KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!

Where are those guys that were telling me Jimmy doesn't need to learn leadership abilities? Monday morning after a horrid loss at home, a QB controversy, we are 0-2 and he's asking us what movies he should watch?

Ok now I officially expect Smith to at some point punch Jimmy in the face before Jimmy finally grows up.

PS: As a matter of fact, I think Smith's probably got him in a little corner in the locker room along with Beason giving him a weggie.

Would not be the first time.........would it!:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

The state of this team? No one should even leave the complex. If anything he should be watching a movie at the stadium...in the film room. :D

THANK YOU MAN.

Am I the only one that remembers a couple of years ago when some of our guys were showing up for practice early to practice on their own?

THAT'S WHAT I DEMAND TO SEE!

Honestly if I had that kind of an opportunity, that is EXACTLY what I would be doing.

It's about 11 am EST right now. Do you think Peyton Manning, Tom Brady or heck, even Jay Cutler haven't already started watching tape for next week's match-up?

Jimmy needs to be over at the team facilities working on trying to string something together to use against the Bengals. He can always Netflix any of the movies out now during the offseason.

Champ or chump, it's all in the preparation.

THANK YOU MAN.

Am I the only one that remembers a couple of years ago when some of our guys were showing up for practice early to practice on their own?

THAT'S WHAT I DEMAND TO SEE!

Honestly if I had that kind of an opportunity, that is EXACTLY what I would be doing.

How do you know he isn't doing that? Just because he wants to watch one movie?

Would not be the first time.........would it!:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

Nope. :D And honestly in the case of Jimmy it may be what he needs....I kid I kid.

Really I hope you guys understand I really like the kid. In fact he reminds me of ...ME...when I was 22. But I know I was far too cocky and arogant for me to handle my finance manager position in the car business at 22. I was a hell of a salesman and one of the youngest guy to ever get that position, but I needed to be more mature. I wasn't ready and I didn't know how to handle the other old time veteran car salesmen that were under me.

I don't want Jimmy to run into that same problem because I honestly think he has what it takes skill wise.

This is exactly what I meant when I said this kid needs a guy like Delhomme to teach him how to freaking act.

Christ this kid is going to give us and our opponents some "quotes".

Just shut up and practice Jimmy! Please, please PLEASE KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!

Where are those guys that were telling me Jimmy doesn't need to learn leadership abilities? Monday morning after a horrid loss at home, a QB controversy, we are 0-2 and he's asking us what movies he should watch?

Ok now I officially expect Smith to at some point punch Jimmy in the face before Jimmy finally grows up.

PS: As a matter of fact, I think Smith's probably got him in a little corner in the locker room along with Beason giving him a weggie.

This might not be the most ridiculous post I have read all year.. but it's right up there.

Clausen watches more tape than arguably anyone on the team. My basis for that is what Weis has said the past 3 years. He doesn't have a life outside of football, and doesn't want one.

Today is his day off and he is obviously trying to connect with the fans and humanize himself a bit in light of all the bad things that have been written about him over the past year.

2 people like this

How do you know he isn't doing that? Just because he wants to watch one movie?

dude, come one, the kid is looking to draw attention to himself. It's obvious. He has a Jimmy Clausen.org website. He loves to bask in the spotlight. He showed up to Notre Dame in a limo wearing a crown. Ok?

Le me re-state that. As a, freshman, he showed up to Notre Dame wearing a crown in a limo.

He told us we just made the best draft pick earlier this season.

We can't/shouldn't be easy on him.

Really I hope you guys understand I really like the kid. In fact he reminds me of ...ME...when I was 22. But I know I was far too cocky and arogant for me to handle my finance manager position in the car business at 22. I was a hell of a salesman and one of the youngest guy to ever get that position, but I needed to be more mature. I wasn't ready and I didn't know how to handle the other old time veteran car salesmen that were under me.

I don't want Jimmy to run into that same problem because I honestly think he has what it takes skill wise.

You really need to get in touch with Jimmy so that you can tell him all about your journey toward maturity as a car salesman. I'm sure once he has someone to relate and look up to, he'll be on the fasttrack toward success.

2 people like this

This might not be the most ridiculous post I have read all year.. but it's right up there.

Clausen watches more tape than arguably anyone on the team. My basis for that is what Weis has said the past 3 years. He doesn't have a life outside of football, and doesn't want one.

Today is his day off and he is obviously trying to connect with the fans and humanize himself a bit in light of all the bad things that have been written about him over the past year.

By putting his foot in his mouth?

You really need to get in touch with Jimmy so that you can tell him all about your journey toward maturity as a car salesman. I'm sure once he has someone to relate and look up to, he'll be on the fasttrack toward success.

Correction, my fast track towards success ended in horrible failure. I don't want Jimmy to end up that way because his actions could end up getting the rest of the team to not want to play for him.

His attitude problems cost him millions of dollars already. It's why other teams passed on him. And you are condoning behavior that could cost him and us even more?