Photo
- - - - -

Is this my new reality?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
52 replies to this topic

#51 Delhommey

Delhommey

Moderators

Posted 22 September 2010 - 10:42 AM

If she would have come out and directly questioned some of his policies it would have been fine. Instead she does this "woe is me, I might have to eat hot dogs to keep my kids in private school" business.

#52 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 September 2010 - 12:41 PM

If she would have come out and directly questioned some of his policies it would have been fine. Instead she does this "woe is me, I might have to eat hot dogs to keep my kids in private school" business.

None of the rest of us took it that way. We took it as "I'm worried. I have supported you so give me something to tell people that this is going to get turned around." She came out yesterday and said she was hoping he would knock her question out of the park.

#53 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 September 2010 - 02:43 PM

None of the rest of us took it that way. We took it as "I'm worried. I have supported you so give me something to tell people that this is going to get turned around." She came out yesterday and said she was hoping he would knock her question out of the park.

It probably wouldn't have went over well when he told her that she should stfu as long as she has kids in private school.