Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Can We Stop Looking Forward To The Offseason??

this is why the fanbase is so awful, though that can be said in so many threads

If that is the standard, then all NFL teams have aweful fans bases. Any team that is not winning has a fanbase where ours is right now (angry).

At least we care enough to get ticked off...I remember when we were considered the Wine (not 'whine') & Cheese crowd of the NFL, ack in the mid 90's. Now we are as mean & unappreciative of our team, when losing, as the rest of the league! :D

Everyone's babbling about new coaches, trading players, draft choices, etc. We still have 14 f**king games left in the season. We could go 14-2 and win the Super Bowl for all we know. Quit speculating and enjoy the damn season while it's still here.

True statement.

I can't say I'm especially optimistic, but I have to agree that looking to next year after only two weeks is kind of silly.

I bought my PSLs and pay a shed-load of money each week to travel, tailgate and watch the games.

Good fans don't sit back and take it. Good fans get pissed off because they are invested in their team.

Can you imagine some Green Bay fan telling everyone to just chill and enjoy it when they start 0-2. No, because they have an expectation of excellence. I'm not seeing that from our fans.

Yes I'm excited to see Clausen play. But I am realistic about how good this team is. And i'm angry about lots of stuff.

I can't say I'm especially optimistic, but I have to agree that looking to next year after only two weeks is kind of silly.
i'm thinking this year could be kind of fun, esp. if fox is throwing all his old tendencies out the window. i don't see a whole lot of wins but it could still be fun. one of those moments where you just have to laugh at yourself and chalk it up to gaining experience or growing pains.

i have a good feeling about the future of this team and that kind of makes it better for me.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Rick101