Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AdrianR

Armanti!?!?

130 posts in this topic

seeing as appstate is ranked #1 in the country right now im going with them.

bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I have it on pretty good authority that App State actually plans on jumping divisions in 2012.

Wrong guy.

while Armanti is taller than that, he's still going to have trouble with balls getting batted down etc.

I just don't see it happening. Never know though I guess.

Did I go back in time? Armanti as a QB talk? What year is it?

Did I go back in time? Armanti as a QB talk? What year is it?

Year of the Mountaineer.

panthers0904_GMS1LO6NI.1+PRESEASONa_Panthers_Steelers_319.embedded.prod_affiliate.156.jpg

I am a firm believer that anyone who leads their team to wins has a swagger about them that can not be taught. At ASU, Armanti was one of the best players to ever play 1-AA or FCS. Does that not carry over at all? It seems to me as though FCS teams are closing the gap on FBS teams in college. Look at James Madison, who pretty much controlled the game against Va. Tech a couple weeks ago. I know Armanti is WAY undersized, is it possible to see him ever play QB in the NFL? What does everyone think?

So what you're saying is the Panthers owe him a chance to play QB based on his accomplishments at the college level.

This is the NFL. No one is going to give a third round rookie project an opportunity to play because he was once "one of the best FCS players ever." Armanti is now just like everyone else: he's going to have to show the coaches that he deserves to be activated from the practice squad (and let's be honest, what has he shown so far that would warrant being activated?)

If you're going to post an argument in favor of Armanti being on the game day roster, post something relating to his performance at the professional level. Otherwise, you'll just end up getting laughed at like all the other App homers who have posted countless other AE threads so far this year.

bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

riiiight, okay i know it's hard for you to wrap your espn bukkakeed mind around this but . . . . good football teams and players do exist outside the BCS.

Unless Gettis takes off, I would be astonished if Edwards doesn't get some serious game time in the future.

edit: near future of this season that is :P

Being the best FCS football player is the same as having just a little bit of aids