Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AdrianR

Armanti!?!?

130 posts in this topic

You don't wanna know how many times NC State has won a National Championship with that logic

You don't wanna know how many times NC State has won a National Championship with that logic

Yes I do. Last season ;)in bball

I think a lot of AE's success in college when it comes to actually throwing the ball, is that the dude has some really freakin' long arms. I don't know if anyone has noticed, but he's a pretty lanky character.. It would be cool to see if there is any stats on his carreer passes batted down?

People throw out names like Brees, Flutie, etc.., but AE is still an inch shorter than both of them, but Im wondering if his high release negates his shorter stature.

haha you guys dont know poo. Who gives a damn about an 1 inch? 1 inch, give me a break. Armanti beat the poo out of just about every team we ever played including Michigan. But of course he gets no credit because of a inch. Thats what is so stupid about the nfl and coaching staff. If your 1 inch shorter than some of the greatest qb in the league you get no chance, or even the time of day. Im going to laugh my ass off when he finally does get that chance, and all of you haters just watch with your mouths wide open. The dude is a qb, and a damn good one at that. Anyone who says hes not big enough or strong enough i strongly erge you to head over to youtube and watch his highlights, that include him plowing over linemen twice his size and knocking their helmets off. size my ass, let em play.

haha you guys dont know poo. Who gives a damn about an 1 inch? 1 inch, give me a break. Armanti beat the poo out of just about every team we ever played including Michigan. But of course he gets no credit because of a inch. Thats what is so stupid about the nfl and coaching staff. If your 1 inch shorter than some of the greatest qb in the league you get no chance, or even the time of day. Im going to laugh my ass off when he finally does get that chance, and all of you haters just watch with your mouths wide open. The dude is a qb, and a damn good one at that. Anyone who says hes not big enough or strong enough i strongly erge you to head over to youtube and watch his highlights, that include him plowing over linemen twice his size and knocking their helmets off. size my ass, let em play.

they teach unnecessary cussin at app state?

ECU all day

what would you take the over/under at for 25 INTs.

I'ma take the over..

Delusional should be the tag for this thread.

Speaking of 1 inch... here's Saltman

1 person likes this

Will Armanti ever get a crack at being the QB? Jimmy should let us know in the next 3-5 weeks.

Speaking of 1 inch... here's Saltman

2 inches shaved...get it right.

Nothing makes me hate Appalachian State more than the Huddle.

1 person likes this