Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't forget your dinner with Ocho

88 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So I think this is how its gonna work...

At 4pm he is going to tweet the location of the restaurant. Then, the first 85 folks to show up there get a wristband or something. So, what you would probably want to do it be Uptown (which I imagine is where it will be) at around 330 or 4. Keep checking twitter and as soon as he posts it head straight to the spot. I wonder how many people have shown up/got turned away in the previous cities. Im thinking about going to this, jsut b/c I think that it would be a really cool and unique experience....plus a chance to get a 100 dollar meal for free.

Posted · Report post

I hope Chad goes for three touchdowns against us tomorrow (we still win though obvs) just to piss of whiney bitches like most of the people in this thread.

How many dinners has Steve Smith thrown for fans OF HIS OWN TEAM?

Eat a dick, shitheads.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

ya his twitter says dinner is 6-8......so i hope they give u wrist bands, and dont make u wait outside for 2 hours. its too hot for that poo.

Posted · Report post

Yea me and a friend a going to head uptown around 3:30...we were debating though because a lot of times the visiting teams stay at hotels in S. Charlotte so he might try to go in that area.

Posted · Report post

Yea me and a friend a going to head uptown around 3:30...we were debating though because a lot of times the visiting teams stay at hotels in S. Charlotte so he might try to go in that area.

oh damn really? what resturants are near there

Posted · Report post

So I think this is how its gonna work...

At 4pm he is going to tweet the location of the restaurant. Then, the first 85 folks to show up there get a wristband or something. So, what you would probably want to do it be Uptown (which I imagine is where it will be) at around 330 or 4. Keep checking twitter and as soon as he posts it head straight to the spot. I wonder how many people have shown up/got turned away in the previous cities. Im thinking about going to this, jsut b/c I think that it would be a really cool and unique experience....plus a chance to get a 100 dollar meal for free.

Probably uptown. What hotel is the visiting team usually staying in?

At 4pm, have your iPhone ready. I'm not in Charlotte, too bad otherwise I would have gone.

What he's doing is cool IMO. He's making himself available to opposing fans just to chill and bs around. Who else does that?

Posted · Report post

once i started following chad on twitter i've gotten a lot more respect for the dude..

Posted · Report post

Plane is taking off now, flight is 53 minutes long, tweet will be sent at 4 or shortly after once we land on where 2 nights dinner is. bye 5 minutes ago via twidroid

167786109-0960c16e299e03ffc47eca12abbd51c5.4c9e46b0-scaled.jpg

Posted · Report post

I don't want Chad on this team...I would never get to eat with him

Posted · Report post

I don't want Chad on this team...I would never get to eat with him

:rofl:

Posted · Report post

That guy is crazy, but that seems pretty cool of him.

Who wants to take a guess as to the venue?

It was a nice local steakhouse in Indy.

I'm trying to remember if any of the steakhouses have a big separate room.

I'm guessing Sullivan's

Posted · Report post

Or maybe flemings