Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't forget your dinner with Ocho

88 posts in this topic

Posted

He's going to go to either BLT or Mez. They asked for BLT but I'm not sure they could accommodate that many in a separate room. Mez can give them the whole upstairs....it's Jordans favorite spot at the EpiCentre and they actually got Jordan to text Ocho to pick that place.

Posted

I cannot believe people are trying to turn this into something negative or about publicity, if he wanted publicity he would announce this through the media, not twitter where only the fans can see it. If he wanted attention for it he would let ESPN know and they would air it all over national TV.

he does this pretty much every game, he even takes fans on $2,000 shopping sprees on his own dime, STEELERS fans at that.

he is a good dude who likes to have fun and gets a bad rap because people are ignorant.

I wish I could make it there, I am a huge Chad Johnson fan.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah wish I was in Charlotte today, or this weekend for that matter, but I'm stuck on campus and have assignments due... Chad's one of my favorite athletes period and he does give back, he's a real dude... I don't understand how people are trying to spin this. As dimbee said, he's taken fans in opposing teams' cities out on shopping sprees, which I mentioned in the other thread about him as well.

I don't see what the problem is, so often people complain about how athletes are stuck up and don't 'mingle with the commoners,' you got a guy that's doing that and you look for a way to tear him apart for it?

Also, regardless of whether he likes the media attention, which he does, I'm sure he can find plenty of other way to get it without spending 10k each weekend on people he doesn't know - he has to have some other intrinsic motivation for doing it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Mez is a great call

Posted

Charlotte tonights dinner is at Chima Brazilian Steakhouse, 139 S Tryon Street, 1st 85 we gone eat and drink like #royalty

Posted

ezkb5k.jpg

ayrgqu.jpg

Posted

That place is off the goddamn hook...

Posted

That sounds like it's going to be an awesome time.

Posted

Someone throw some MgSO4 in his chimichurri

Posted

ugh man if i ate chima tonight i wouldnt eat for 5 days....but it IS an awesome place.

Posted

Great restaurant.....I go there about twice a month.

Fell in love with Brazilian Steakhouses while traveling in San Paulo and Rio about 6 years ago.

The food is outstanding.

Posted

Wow. Huge line already. If you're not there by now, don't bother

x2_2cf02f9