38 replies to this topic

#16 brandon_87

brandon_87

ooh wee mayne he dat deal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:24 PM

Lmao you guys are funny. Funny how Moore has a bad game and should be benched but Clausen does no better and he gets a pass. And by saying he did no better I mean he didn't help us get a win, he didn't throw a touchdown, didn't convert on a handful of third downs. He avoided throwing 3 interceptions sure but throwing a check down 4 yards to Rosario on 3rd and 16, I would call that a bad decision. And for those who didn't notice this thread was a joke, I really don't think Pike should start. But funny how you guys talk about Clausen like he is the best in the world.

I am a huge Moore supporter and above all I am a Panthers supporter and whatever is best fior this team is OK with me, Clausen has looked to be the better option so far, do I think he is? no, but it has shown on the field and the way r O-Line is blocking it really doesnt matter, if we had better protection im sure Moore would still be in, deal with it or dont fuging post, or like I said, you could always go cheer for the rams, I hear they r a solid team

#17 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,340 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:25 PM

Clausen didn't play any better than Moore.

Yes he did.

Time to give Pike his shot.

No it's not.

#18 Double34Trouble28

Double34Trouble28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:26 PM

OK, A) Clausen is a ROOKIE. B) His pocket presence is leaps and bounds ahead of Moore's. There were countless times today that Jimmy either scrambled for a few yards or at least got away to throw the ball out of bounds, when in most of those cases Matt would have curled up for the sack. C)He got better as the game went on, the more pressure he was under, I thought the better he got.

#19 brandon_87

brandon_87

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:27 PM

we need a thread in a different section for posts like this called " Tards and Trolls"

#20 CLTPanther

CLTPanther

This Space for Rent

• HUDDLER
  • 4,946 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:27 PM

Hey OP, stfu

#21 PantherFanForLife

PantherFanForLife

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:28 PM

Your a idot in my opinion you have elementary football knowledge. We need a non serious football section for posters like you.

Whatever. Keep hyping.

#22 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,721 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Clause is a ROOKIE.

So was Chris Weinke.

#23 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,503 posts

I am a huge Moore supporter and above all I am a Panthers supporter and whatever is best fior this team is OK with me, Clausen has looked to be the better option so far, do I think he is? no, but it has shown on the field and the way r O-Line is blocking it really doesnt matter, if we had better protection im sure Moore would still be in, deal with it or dont f**king post, or like I said, you could always go cheer for the rams, I hear they r a solid team

Lol I agree Moore has lost his shot and Clausen is the better option for now. But if everyone is gonna call for Moore to be benched after the Giants game, why not call for Clausen to be benched since he played no better. That's my point. And seriously I can't post because I called out Clausen? I thought that was the point of having a message board. My mistake

#24 goodoleboy

goodoleboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:29 PM

Lmao you guys are funny. Funny how Moore has a bad game and should be benched but Clausen does no better and he gets a pass. And by saying he did no better I mean he didn't help us get a win, he didn't throw a touchdown, didn't convert on a handful of third downs. He avoided throwing 3 interceptions sure but throwing a check down 4 yards to Rosario on 3rd and 16, I would call that a bad decision. And for those who didn't notice this thread was a joke, I really don't think Pike should start. But funny how you guys talk about Clausen like he is the best in the world.

Kinda like all the Matt Moore jock sniffers when Delhomme was melting down last year. Where did they all go?

Jimmy looked pretty good to me considering. He made some plays. Be patient with him and he could be good. I wish we had brought him along a little slower by leaving Matt in there until the bye but it might work out this way. I don't think any serious damage was done to him this game. He did take a couple of blind side hits that might have been avoided with more film study though. Those are what can ruin a young QB.

#25 brandon_87

brandon_87

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:30 PM

Lol I agree Moore has lost his shot and Clausen is the better option for now. But if everyone is gonna call for Moore to be benched after the Giants game, why not call for Clausen to be benched since he played no better. That's my point. And seriously I can't post because I called out Clausen? I thought that was the point of having a message board. My mistake

Moore didnt get benched after the giants game, he had a damn concussion

#26 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:31 PM

Moore didnt get benched after the giants game, he had a damn concussion

If you read my post correctly, I never said Moore got benched after the Giants game. I said everyone called for him to be benched.

#27 Punisher

Punisher

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:32 PM

One game man.

#28 CatfanMO

CatfanMO

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts
  • LocationKC Mo

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:34 PM

If you read my post correctly, I never said Moore got benched after the Giants game. I said everyone called for him to be benched.

You need benched from posting these ideas.

#29 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,473 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:37 PM

So was Chris Weinke.

and how long did he start? you can say so was ____ all day long. Clausen started his first NFL game today. He wasn't the reason we lost. did he contribute? yes, but at least he moved the ball

#30 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:39 PM

and how long did he start? you can say so was ____ all day long. Clausen started his first NFL game today. He wasn't the reason we lost. did he contribute? yes, but at least he moved the ball

Moving the ball means nothing if you can't get into the endzone. Just saying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com