Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will Edwards be activated?

46 posts in this topic

Posted

I have a feeling he might see the field this week. I think they've got to try everything they can to win this week. Armanti is a play maker so I think they may give him a shot. What do you guys think?

Posted

I have a feeling he might see the field this week. I think they've got to try everything they can to win this week. Armanti is a play maker so I think they may give him a shot. What do you guys think?

If he can't run a route than no...but it would be nice to have more than 3 receivers dressed

Posted

I dont see why they shouldnt activate him. You dont learn much in street clothes. All though. I wouldn't put him back there on punt returns. I would use him for a couple of smoke passes or even an end around. see what he can do.

Posted

At this point why not... run the kid on a few reverses and break out the Mountaineer package.

What do we have to lose?

Posted

I dont see why they shouldnt activate him. You dont learn much in street clothes. All though. I wouldn't put him back there on punt returns. I would use him for a couple of smoke passes or even an end around. see what he can do.

I cant believe I am saying this.

But I agree.

Posted

At some point or another AE needs to be activated. There is no denying his athleticism, I just want to see the ball in his hands a couple times a game. But in reality, who knows what Fox and co. are thinking these days.

Posted

if they dont play him he will become our new Dwayne Jarrett.

Posted

I agree. Sad when we are talking about activating a WR that was a QB last year cuz everyone else sucks

Posted

I am all for dressing Edwards. We could use a playmaker After the Catch. Most of our receptions had very little after the catch except Goodson.

Davidson needs to get his head out of the cloud and get imaginative. He has the talent just needs to use them.

Posted

I'd like to see him in the slot this weekend, no doubt....he didn't look terrible there in the preseason.

Posted

As long as he doesn't try to return a punt

Posted

Why not? Throw him in there and see if he can make a play. Not like he would be taking away time from someone who is producing...