Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clicheking

There's nothing wrong with going 13 - 3

32 posts in this topic

Just saying

Who's with me.....anyone?

you packer fans always have to come by and rub it in dont you

what flavor kool-aid is it? i might drink some

Yellow flavored :P

1 person likes this

Its funny but at the same time the only games I think should really give us problems are vs ravens NO ATL. (with my positive hat on) We split with NO and Atl loose the ravens poo 10-6 is that to far fetched we aren't that far off from clicking Im thinking (hoping) 10-6 wild card BABY!!!!!!

no kool-aid more thinking we are getting close to actually putting up some offene

edit: we look bad BUT IT HASNT EVEN BEEN A FULL QUARTER of football broncos won 6 straight with the same roster that lost 8 straight last year ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN THIS NFL!!!!

Its funny but at the same time the only games I think should really give us problems are vs ravens NO ATL. (with my positive hat on) We split with NO and Atl loose the ravens poo 10-6 is that to far fetched we aren't that far off from clicking Im thinking (hoping) 10-6 wild card BABY!!!!!!

no kool-aid more thinking we are getting close to actually putting up some offene

I was thinking the same thing until Josh Freeman came out here and racked up 43 yards rushing with a 10.8 rush per attempt average against us. Oh, and that was on top of the 178 yard and 2TD passing game he had.

After that, there was no team except the 49ers, Rams and Browns I had any confidence in us beating.

After yesterday, I can only say the Browns and 49ers might be wins.

I was thinking the same thing until Josh Freeman came out here and racked up 43 yards rushing with a 10.8 rush per attempt average against us. Oh, and that was on top of the 178 yard and 2TD passing game he had.

After that, there was no team except the 49ers, Rams and Browns I had any confidence in us beating.

After yesterday, I can only say the Browns and 49ers might be wins.

I feel you but im just keeping my head to the sky and yea after yesterday im getting those feelings but lets wait and see if we can pull it together some how (jeff dav i wish you were on twitter because you would hate me by now) by beating the champs we can get on a roll (just my thoughts)

lol. This made my day

Your avatar made my day....te, he, he, bobbies

Dude, if we go 13-3 this year, I will shave my ass, wax my eyebrows, and run naked down Mint Street for the 1st playoff game.

I know I'm new here and all, but...

You don't really think your gonna win 13 straight do you? That would have to be some kind of record, wouldn't it?