Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saints will win by 3 TDs.

80 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

at least.

Utter humiliation. Get ready. Get ready to see Moore again too. Clausen will not make it out of this game...

Hell, Pike will probably play.

Face it Panther fans...Daddy Richardson has sold your beloved team down the river...cracks me up to see people still supporting this team despite the higher ticket prices and inferior product on the field. Its quite the sucker fest down on Mint St this year. Being a PSL owner is like being an indentured servant.

Im actualy kind of upset at myself for buying 4 upper level tickets for the Nov 7th game at face value. After this week, ill have my pick of lowers for under $100 each.

Unfortunately for you, youve run into the NFL's best team at the wrong time. This is the week, where we finally get to play a subpar NFL defense at a time when we are angry. Doesnt even matter that we wont even have a RB..wont need one.

Brees throws for 400+ and 4 TDs.

42-10

Posted · Report post

you bitches better get ready for us to cover the spread on you.

you will be.... mildly concerned!

Posted · Report post

at least.

Utter humiliation. Get ready. Get ready to see Moore again too. Clausen will not make it out of this game...

Unfortunately for you, youve run into the NFL's best team at the wrong time. This is the week, where we finally get to play a subpar NFL defense at a time when we are angry. Doesnt even matter that we wont even have a RB..wont need one.

Brees throws for 400+ and 4 TDs.

42-10

Sad but probably true. I'm starting both Brees and Colston on my team this week. :eek:

Posted · Report post

You act like this is some revelation or something... oh yeah, well... crap, I can't even muster enough up to attempt to smack back here. :(

Posted · Report post

at least.

Unfortunately for you, youve run into the NFL's best team at the wrong time.

Did I miss a scheduling change? :confused: I thought we played the Saints this week?

Posted · Report post

Unfortunately for you, youve run into the NFL's best team at the wrong time.

Waitwut?

Posted · Report post

Serious question. How's the Panther defense? Coming into the season I thought they would be good but haven't gotten to watch them much. Isn't the talent at LB and Secondary really good?

Posted · Report post

LB is not as good as advertised since Thomas Davis is injured and the secondary is inconsistent. A handful of interceptions one week, out of place every play the next.

Posted · Report post

you bitches better get ready for us to cover the spread on you.

you will be.... mildly concerned!

:D

Posted · Report post

I am optimistic in knowing that if there was ever a team with a shittastic enough run defense for the Panthers to kick start their run game against, it would be the Saints.

Posted · Report post

Yep. The Saints will kick our asses.

But until I see a verified, dated photo of you during the paper bag days of being a Saints fan, STFU about questioning how we could stick with our team.

Posted · Report post

So, you're saying we should jump on some bandwagon like you have?