• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 12:54 PM

until we are down by 30 so Clausen can put an 80 yd checkdown drive together and all the Clausen Clowns can say "See, look how much better he is getting each week, taking what the defense gives him" blah blah blah

#2 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,473 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:26 PM

what?

#3 Jangler

Jangler

that funky feeling to get you through

• HUDDLER
  • 47,841 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:29 PM

Guess what? The other team watches film and practices too. If anybody really thought the Bears were going to lay down after their beat down, they do not pay attention to the NFL and sports in general.

So take your Clausen hate and shove it.

#4 mj4life

mj4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:35 PM

until we are down by 30 so Clausen can put an 80 yd checkdown drive together and all the Clausen Clowns can say "See, look how much better he is getting each week, taking what the defense gives him" blah blah blah

he's a rookie, guess what it's going to be ugly, that why you play him now so you don't deal with this next year(hopefully)

#5 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:41 PM

I know its going to be ugly. I never said anything about how he shouldn't play. He should. I just hate how his homers try to make it out to be better than what it is.

#6 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,780 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:42 PM

Say what you want to the OP, but he's right. His drive against Tampa was against a prevent D...and up to that point he had squat. Let's wait and see...

#7 Jangler

Jangler

that funky feeling to get you through

• HUDDLER
  • 47,841 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:43 PM

I haven't seen that, everybody knows Clausen is a rookie, but if you haven't seen improvement in him, you either don't want to or just don't like him.

#8 mj4life

mj4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:47 PM

I know its going to be ugly. I never said anything about how he shouldn't play. He should. I just hate how his homers try to make it out to be better than what it is.

hopefully it's clear to the most of us now that clausen playing has nothing to do with whether he is better than moore, it's about getting his feet wet & finding out what type of mental toughness he has. i'm sure the last couple of weeks have been humbling to him but if he has the mental make up this should make him better in the long term(if not on to plan B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com