Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatfanMO

So who starts against the 49ers at QB?

Who Should Start   81 members have voted

1. 1. Who Should Start

• Clausen
    • Moore
    • Edwards
    • Pike
    • Pie!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

47 posts in this topic

Keep Clausen in there. If this guy is gonna be our future, you can't take him out when he starts sucking 5 games into his rookie year. Take him out and you might as well just cut him, because his confidence will be shot.

Truth is Moore's confidence was likely more shot when Clausen replaced him then Clausen's will be if Moore replaced him. Moore was the starter and established. Clausen came in with nothing to lose. If Clausen is replaced it won't mean that much given he never planned to be the starter to begin with.

Armanti can throw pretty well. Put him at WR in the wildcat and they won't know if he is playing as QB or WR.

Keep Clausen in there. If this guy is gonna be our future, you can't take him out when he starts sucking 5 games into his rookie year. Take him out and you might as well just cut him, because his confidence will be shot.

That's bullsh1t. He's just not ready to play yet. If you keep letting him get ran into the ground he's gonna end up worse. I think you go with Moore and see if time on the bench has helped him. Besides if he does well than he might get his trade value back up. Maybe that will appease you Clausen fans. Moore might actually play better now because he knows just how good Clausen is.

I don't want JC to ever get benched, but I will say that I didn't expect as good a game from him vs New Orleans or as bad a game vs Chicago. I knew he'd be up-and-down...he was good 1 week, mediocre 1 week and bad 1 week...without Smith and with a shitty line, look for more bad than good.

So was Tony Romo a career backup?? What about Aaron Rodgers? Both sat for years before starting.

Career backup?? Even for you that was pretty stupid. LOL

you can add Phillip Rivers, Matt Schuab, etc to the list as well.

other greats like Brady and Brees also sat at least a year.

basically, all the top QBs not named Manning or Big Ben

that is the thing, Fox is gone......we don't have a clue as to the type QB that is needed to be our future. We don't know the scheme or anything about what we are going to be doing and what that coach wants.

Fox is ruining what ever potential Clausen might have had by playing him when he isn't ready to be on a football field.

Who cares they're all garbage.

Apparently you do with posting here, troll. Kinda funny you didn't join the board until our collapse in the preseason. One day when we get better & your team go back to the old crappy "Sucs" day, you will disappear. Just what we know about Sucs trolls here. :D

I think whoever they believe to be the future should shart. We don't who that is, so I can't say who to start.

that new guy Pie is showing some serious talent

Added a Poll.

Not complete without lights and a shiny floor.

The fact that Armanti has more votes than Moore says a lot about the overall knowledge of football on here. It also says a lot about how bad Moore has sucked.