Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You people kill me.....

27 posts in this topic

Posted

So what we suck this year....did you really expect a playoff team with a back-up QB and then a rookie?....we got rid of all of our more veteran players like Peppers...C. Harris...Chemo...Delhomme...etc....In my opinion..letting these guys go was a mistake for THIS YEAR....Peppers I can understand seeing that he just wanted to get outta here.... but I am not surprised how this year is turning out.....

Go and watch the NFL films Presents the 2003 Panthers season and that will get your blood moving again...seeing that defense makes me grunt like Tim The Tool Man Taylor!....I hate to go another long off-season but it looks like we may wish for better times in the future....your friend.....

carolinapf....

Posted

You missed the part where everyone thought Moore was a legit starting NFL QB. Team was gonna be good. Probably ahead of Atlanta.

Posted

elipses

Posted

Kinda something every1 already knows...

Posted

Wait till this board erupts when we our losing to the Browns...everybody will be screaming.."We should have kept Delhomme.."....WAAAAAAAA......

Posted

Wait till this board erupts when we our losing to the Browns...everybody will be screaming.."We should have kept Delhomme.."....WAAAAAAAA......

Ok I'll wait

Posted

Ok I'll wait

It will happen...oh yes...it will happen:D

Posted

we still can be good you just have to BELIEVE

Posted

So what we suck this year....did you really expect a playoff team with a back-up QB and then a rookie?....we got rid of all of our more veteran players like Peppers...C. Harris...Chemo...Delhomme...etc....In my opinion..letting these guys go was a mistake for THIS YEAR....Peppers I can understand seeing that he just wanted to get outta here.... but I am not surprised how this year is turning out.....

Go and watch the NFL films Presents the 2003 Panthers season and that will get your blood moving again...seeing that defense makes me grunt like Tim The Tool Man Taylor!....I hate to go another long off-season but it looks like we may wish for better times in the future....your friend.....

carolinapf....

Mark Fields left in 2005.

1 person likes this

Posted

He means Kemoeatu the big DT not Fields.

Posted

I know I hated to see him go along with Manning....Witherspoon...Proehl.....Man those were the days

Posted

Go and watch the NFL films Presents the 2003 Panthers season and that will get your blood moving again...seeing that defense makes me grunt like Tim The Tool Man Taylor!....I hate to go another long off-season but it looks like we may wish for better times in the future....your friend.....QUOTE]

funny, i bought it on ebay a week ago, and it came in the mail today

pretty pumped to watch it this weekend

my bad, i botched the quote