• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 merchman567

merchman567

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 11:21 PM

2-0 in Toronto. It was good to see a victory also a shutout. Cam played lights out. I just want to see a damn win streak now! Go Canes!

#2 Mesmer

Mesmer

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 11:55 PM

A win streak would be nice, but we gotta play Pittsburgh tomorrow, and they seem to be getting out of the funk they were in. Hopefully Ward will keep up his play and we can get some bounces.

#3 Peppa Jack Supreme

Peppa Jack Supreme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 20 January 2009 - 02:39 PM

That was a nice win ladies. Now if we win another thats called a winning streak. Lets not try to hard to screw this up.

#4 Mesmer

Mesmer

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 12:14 PM

Good, strong win against Pittsburgh on the road. Loved watching it in HD.

Great game from Staal...probably the best that I've seen him play this season. (I have missed a few games)

Ward played great in net, and we did a great job of getting more chances than the opposition, even if we couldn't finish many of them. It was enough. Good effort all around.

Some notes: Cullen is continuing to impress me. LaRose is the definition of an energy player. Love this guy.

*Walker and Wallin were injured last night. Not good :(

#5 merchman567

merchman567

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 01:03 PM

Our defense is getting banged up. Another win... thats all i can say lets finish this last game stong before the all star break!

#6 Mesmer

Mesmer

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 03:00 PM

What happened to Conboy and the rest of the Rat Pack? I'm 99% sure they have two way contracts, but were they pushed back down once we got healthy defensively? Either way, I like Conboy and I wouldn't mind seeing him play on the 3rd pair until Nicky Wallin gets better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com