• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatMan72

CatMan's 10/21 practice observations

How did Steve Smith look; did he appear to have any problems with the ankle?

Smith looked normal to me, was moving around well.

were they doing any 3+ receiver sets or was it more of the same?

also, did it look like the defense was trying to pressure the offense the way teams in actual games are?

for some reason the bends from radiohead went through my mind as i was reading about the passing game. it's so horrible. the pressure is just too much for either guy. i don't see either one doing particularly well this year. i'm staying away from moore vs. clausen arguments now because i hate debating over which turd looks better. both smell horribly and stick to your shoes. at least clausen could evolve to something respectable. moore has devolved.

re: davis, was he wearing the brace? he better have been.

Davis was wearing a big ol' brace.

I was standing there watching incomplete pass after incomplete pass thinking "here we go again".

were they doing any 3+ receiver sets or was it more of the same?

also, did it look like the defense was trying to pressure the offense the way teams in actual games are?

I really want to be careful about getting into any specifics like receiver sets, etc.

Edit: At least in the open forum, I'll PM you.

I really want to be careful about getting into any specifics like receiver sets, etc.

mmmm....gotcha.

He didn't want everyone to know about a our new Triple Option offense ;)

How did Gary Williams look to you?

Wasn't focusing on him, would have if I realized he had taken over the starting RT job.

He didn't want everyone to know about a our new Triple Option offense ;)

LOL

I saw them running most of the plays out of the wing-T formation with Armanti at QB (kidding)

Hidden

Wasn't focusing on him, would have if I realized he had taken over the starting RT job.

Grats on your 4,000th post.. I'm sure you can look back on it and think what a long strange journey it has been :P.

How was the player atmosphere and mood? Drab like it is here?

Good question, guys don't look happy... most of them walk out of practice with a very serious look on their face, different than earlier in the season.