Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tarheelpride

Thread #324, 532, 977 on Julius Peppers

18 posts in this topic

change your sig maybe?

Thanks for the heads up I actually had all sigs and avatars turned off because Im online at work alot.

Thanks for the heads up I actually had all sigs and avatars turned off because Im online at work alot.

Man that sucks, you missing the babe...

<---------------------------------

Man that sucks, you missing the babe...

<---------------------------------

haha ill check it out when i get home today

i leave them on, but keep my web windows only about a 1/4th the size of my screen while at work. and stay close too.

i leave them on, but keep my web windows only about a 1/4th the size of my screen while at work. and stay close too.

Good idea, I have to look out for the fiancee to at home though so I usually just leave them off.

I dont expect the Panthers to change for pep.

Ok, let's say Peppers is the biggest Lame-o ever.

And our team actually does do all this stuff to try and keep him.

What does that make our Team?

Ok, let's say Peppers is the biggest Lame-o ever.

And our team actually does do all this stuff to try and keep him.

What does that make our Team?

Pushovers in my mind....and it makes our front office look extremely weak and I think we would lose alot of the respect from other players.

Pushovers in my mind....and it makes our front office look extremely weak and I think we would lose alot of the respect from other players.

Just keep that in mind.

• Portland selects Harry Giles rights to Sac
    • This is great!! Congrats Malik!!
    • Scouting report: A player who arguably all season long was the best offensive threat in college basketball sits around the later top ten in almost all draft boards. Monk is easily compared to Jamal Crawford because of his aggressive shooting combined with the ability to score from anywhere. Monk shot a near 40 percent from three while shooting 82 percent from the free throw line in his first year at Kentucky. Monk averaged an SEC second best 19.8 points per game. Monk has a shooting skillset that is needed in the NBA but is hard to find. He has that unconscious shooting stroke which can be Curry like at times. What intrigues scouts the most about Monk is that he is not just a shooter, he plays above the rim and he can guard either the one or the two. Although Monk showed off his high-flying display all year long at Kentucky, it was his defense that stood out the most. His run and gun mentality allows him to jump passing lanes and play in your face defense on almost every possession forcing turnovers and fast break opportunities quite frequently. Monk is a dangerous transition guard who can score in a flurry. With the way that the NBA is going regarding athletic three point shooting guards, Monk would fit well with virtually every team in the NBA and could be used in multiple different lineups. Even though he is a shooter, Monk has the capability of running an offense and getting his teammates open.