Photo
- - - - -

Your party is about to get their ass handed to them...

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#1 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,504 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 08:08 AM

Will this be a referendum on his mandate? Will he look to work with the other side?

No...he's going to be a little bitch and try to change the rules.

http://www.dailykos.com/tv/w/002767/

And don't come with the "republicans were going to do this" nonsense. They weren't. They were going to go nuclear on judicial nominees ONLY. Not every piece of legislation. Just to clarify that for all the liberals that pretend to pay attention.

#2 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 08:43 AM

Obama's going to write a third book....Dreams of My Pastor

#3 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,317 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:00 AM

Haha sucks when the other side talks about limiting powers to the Constitution doesn't it

Especially when hes actually correct in his knowledge about the Constitution instead of making crap up

#4 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:10 AM

Why are you laughing? Is it like Leslie Nielsen in Creepshow, when the sea zombies had him cornered? That kind of laugh?

#5 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:17 AM

CWG is absolutely correct. I can tell why you guys are mad. I'd be pissed too if my own talking points were being used against me.

CWG please keep up with this thread so after the election we can revisit this prophecy from g5talksouttabothsidesofass.....thanks buddy.

#6 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:22 AM

CWG is absolutely correct. I can tell why you guys are mad. I'd be pissed too if my own talking points were being used against me.

CWG please keep up with this thread so after the election we can revisit this prophecy from g5talksouttabothsidesofass.....thanks buddy.

You guys are in denial. The Repubs are about to take back Congress. The groundswell of public support is even bigger than the results will show next Tuesday.

Last time this happened, the country started...dare I say it...cookin with gas.

#7 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:39 AM

You guys are in denial. The Repubs are about to take back Congress. The groundswell of public support is even bigger than the results will show next Tuesday.

Last time this happened, the country started...dare I say it...cookin with gas.

There's a difference between getting your ass handed to you and winning enough to take control of the house.

Taking back congress would imply that both the house and senate will go rethug.

These are ya'lls words, not ours. I'm just asking that CWG keep up with this thread to repost on.....oh i don't...know........Wednesday of next week. :yesnod:

#8 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,317 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:04 AM

Current percentage nationwide is a few points difference in Rep vs. Dem. Considering that the economy is not going gangbusters, thats actually nowhere near an "ass handing".

So far it looks like the typical bounce back after any huge gain by either party, despite this idea that somehow there's a voter epiphany going on. If McCain would have won 2008, and done the same things Obama has done, there would be no Tea Party.

You do know that the only people polling lower than Congressional Democrats are Congressional Republicans, don't you?

#9 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:39 AM

I can see the hamster moving the hell outta that wheel as we speak.......

in

#10 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:15 AM

I'll be all for removing filibusters if they remove lobbyists at the same time.

#11 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:22 AM

#12 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:54 AM

Current percentage nationwide is a few points difference in Rep vs. Dem. Considering that the economy is not going gangbusters, thats actually nowhere near an "ass handing".

So far it looks like the typical bounce back after any huge gain by either party, despite this idea that somehow there's a voter epiphany going on. If McCain would have won 2008, and done the same things Obama has done, there would be no Tea Party.

You do know that the only people polling lower than Congressional Democrats are Congressional Republicans, don't you?

Hence my statement: The groundswell is much bigger than the results will show. Even people on the right don't fully trust Republicans yet, giving us the Tea Party. Both brands...Democrat and Republican...are struggling right now, but the Dems have really schit the bed.

#13 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:07 PM

Even people on the right don't fully trust Republicans yet, giving us the Tea Party

You mean the Republican Party? How many Teabaggers aren't running as Republicans?

#14 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:51 PM

Sigh...

Coke & Pepsi...damn they BOTH suck!

#15 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:47 PM

They were going to go nuclear on judicial nominees ONLY. Not every piece of legislation. .

:rofl:

It's like a predator saying: "I didn't rape you, I just put my junk in your mouth while you were asleep. And not every night"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com