Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carolinaAl

Peppers to Cleveland?

48 posts in this topic

Peppers in Miami

Parcells could use Peppers to help keep PATS ontheir toes

I'd see Peppers going to Denver, San Diego or New England, but probably not Cleveland...

All I see is your avatar, damn you.

I see alot of Jamaal Anderson in him who is, so far, a bust in Atlanta. I think he is a high risk/high reward pick. Malcom Jenkins, IMHO, is more of a sure thing.

lol drafting a corner

Get a little more experiece before you start posting threads because you said Derrek Anderson for a 5th round pick.

Fixed.

Get a little more experience reading the damn article like everyone else did. Seems most everyone else knew the deal.

Fixed.

Get a little more experience reading the damn article like everyone else did. Seems most everyone else knew the deal.

Nice retort. Well played.

Derek Anderson and the 5th overall pick would make me very happy.

But not if we used that pick for Malcolm Jenkins. Then I would be pissed.

Too bad this year is weak on DEs...

IMO, Peppers will go to any team even the Lions and Raiders if they offer the right deal and the coach/GM will build the team around him. I have not seen any quote from Peppers that says he wants to go to a contenter or he wants to go to another team so he can win a championship. As of now, all we know from Peppers is he wants to go to a team where he can "have the oppurtunity to become an elite player." It would be possible that Peppers sees the Man-geniuess as the coach to make him "elite."

How about Peppers to Philly for both of their late first round picks? I know they run the 43 but Jim Johnson is a great DC and could allow Pep to "excel" they way Pep thinks he should. Just a thought.....

Trade for Anderson and the #5 pick, then draft Micheal Crabtree.....that would equal the most unstoppable offense in the NFL.

not a 5th rounder-the number 5 pick overall in teh 1st round

Oh I missed that. Thanks.