Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peppers to Cleveland?

48 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

By the way, everyone knows that Derek Anderson sucks right? I doubt he would make our roster.

He looks like he might have been a one year wonder. You never know though, he might just need a better supporting cast.

Posted · Report post

Fowler is a strange little man

Posted · Report post

Okay, are you people just HUGE Pep homers, or do you think the Browns are stupid? There's no way they give up the #5 overall pick AND a player for Peppers. That high of a pick would more than likely be the only thing being traded (maybe a 4th or 5th round if anything else was involved). But the #5 overall and Anderson (or Winslow Jr. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaa)? You're dreaming.

What better way to get rid of a QB, his salary, and the QB controversy.

Posted · Report post

Ok, not too experienced with the posting yet but I just wanted to see what you guys would think about this.

Peppers and Lucas to San Diego. If Peppers does in fact want to go to a 3-4 defense then he would fit perfectly here with Phillips on his other side to complement him.

In return for Pep and Lucas we get Cromartie and a 1st and maybe 3rd or 4th round pick. Maybe i'm asking too much for Peppers but I believe he's the best DE out there, especially since he is now in his prime.

What do you guys think?

Posted · Report post

Ok, not too experienced with the posting yet but I just wanted to see what you guys would think about this.

Peppers and Lucas to San Diego. If Peppers does in fact want to go to a 3-4 defense then he would fit perfectly here with Phillips on his other side to complement him.

In return for Pep and Lucas we get Cromartie and a 1st and maybe 3rd or 4th round pick. Maybe i'm asking too much for Peppers but I believe he's the best DE out there, especially since he is now in his prime.

What do you guys think?

Not happening.

Posted · Report post

if pep doesn't like the attention he receives in charlotte, what makes you think he'll like green bay? if he wants to have his own life away from football, why would he go to a town with fewer people and a more rabid fanbase? that man could never leave his house without someone recognizing him in green bay.

Posted · Report post

if pep doesn't like the attention he receives in charlotte, what makes you think he'll like green bay? if he wants to have his own life away from football, why would he go to a town with fewer people and a more rabid fanbase? that man could never leave his house without someone recognizing him in green bay.

You do realize half of that is untrue. Peppers will make up poo just to get out of Carolina. The only way he won't get hamperd by fans if he goes and play's in Europe because them folks are racist.

Posted · Report post

that would be great if we sent his ass to Cleveland. If we could get their 1st rnd and maybe a 4th I think it would be great for us. Get a top talent possibly Stafford and add depth with the rest of the picks.

Posted · Report post

personally, i hope we could ship him to gb. they send us their 1st rounder + brian brohm and we send them peppers + late pick/filler. we scoop up de okapko (sp.) from texas with the draft pick and have a future qb to groom and push jake. i would think capers would love to have peppers on board with his new 3-4 system and we get younger at two very important positions.

Posted · Report post

GreenBay is tempting, but the most I think they would give is a 2nd.

Denver could really use a playmaker, if Shannahan was there he would give us the whole draft, dunno what their new management is willing to do.

49ers also run a 3-4, and Singletary would be tempting to Pep I think.

I'm not buying 100% into the whole 3-4 thing. The Texans are still my destination of choice.

ill take green bay's 2nd and brohm...

im still holding out hope to get my high school QB to groom.... :o

Posted · Report post

I rather just get a 1st and 4th than what you said

Posted · Report post

Uptown Bully is correct. I would poo myself with joy if we got a top 10 pick for Peppers.