Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Worst Two

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Since our Matt Moore and Arizona's Derek Anderson have the two worst passer ratings in the NFL, and both played at Oregon State, has a Oregon State Qb ever made it into the hall of fame?

Posted

oh no not another one

Posted

Since our Matt Moore and Arizona's Derek Anderson have the two worst passer ratings in the NFL, and both played at Oregon State, has a Oregon State Qb ever made it into the hall of fame?

Actually both of them are higher than your hero.

Posted

I'd neg rep the poo out of you if my phone would allow me.

Posted

Actually both of them are higher than your hero.

John Kasay doesn't quarterback

Posted

This is a question, not another Moore is Moore thread.

Posted

Yay more Moore. We should talk about our defense and how good they been with this offense.

Posted

John Kasay doesn't quarterback

Actually that is the only thing you have ever said that I could agree with.

1 person likes this

Posted

I knew they were last in rating cause of the other thread, but Anderson is 7 whole points better than him. But that doesn't matter, has an Oregon State qb made the hall of fame?

Posted

I knew they were last in rating cause of the other thread, but Anderson is 7 whole points better than him. But that doesn't matter, has an Oregon State qb made the hall of fame?

post-453-133194779084_thumb.jpg

Posted

What frustrates me is when Moore lovers change the subject and try to pin something on Clausen when he isn't the topic of discussion. Wait, I guess I just changed that...maybe.

Carry on.

Posted

What frustrates me is when Moore lovers change the subject and try to pin something on Clausen when he isn't the topic of discussion. Wait, I guess I just changed that...maybe.

Carry on.

I don't know why they love bad quarterback play. We have had no good QB play on this team yet, maybe if they would try one of these other guys and see what could happen, we might could beat a team with a few wins. But this thread is a question, not to tell people what they already know.