Photo
- - - - -

We are going to win this fight, and we will win it on OUR terms

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
62 replies to this topic

#46 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 05:54 PM

Arguing with cookin is a complete waste of time. I'm personally done with it.

Let's hope Obama's strategy of being nice to captured terrorists works out. I somehow don't believe it will.

The true reality is we have no idea how much info was uncovered that is top secret, and to what end we went to gain it. I personally don't care what we do to a bunch of murdering haters...But that's me.

#47 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 05:54 PM

Arguing with cookin is a complete waste of time. I'm personally done with it.

Let's hope Obama's strategy of being nice to captured terrorists works out. I somehow don't believe it will.

The true reality is we have no idea how much info was uncovered that is top secret, and to what end we went to gain it. I personally don't care what we do to a bunch of murdering haters...But that's me.

#48 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,620 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 07:12 PM

So nice.....you had to say it twice!

#49 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,807 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 08:22 PM

I didn't vote for Obama, but I hope he succeeds. Personally I don't agree with getting rid of some of our interrogation methods because the terrorists we are dealing with aren't scared of much...even to the point of death. But they are scared of being made to feel uncomfortable, i.e. waterboarding, playing ABBA 23 hours out of the day, etc. I'm just curious how we are supposed to extract any information from these animals.

Good luck Obama, for our sake.

#50 N1kkadeemuz

N1kkadeemuz

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:08 AM

If we were all about the freedom, and against the people who caused 9/11, we would have invaded Saudi Arabia and Yemen. Yet we didn't.

That's a fine idea however the Saudi government did not sponsor them, Al-Qaeda did.

If an American blows up a building in Australia in the name of Allah for Al-Qaeda does Australia blame us, no.

#51 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,620 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:17 AM

But would they then try to pin it on Mexico and invade them instead?

The Saudi government knew about the madrassas and what they were teaching. They also hate Israel, used Israel as a shield against internal criticism of the government, and did nothing to stop them - untill we got whacked. Once their oil revenues were in danger, they have played ball - to a certain point.

Christine Whitman was appointed as an ambassador to the Muslim world, but her work was so effective that Bush had to dump her - can't piss off the Oil patriarchies by telling their citizens the truth can we?

#52 N1kkadeemuz

N1kkadeemuz

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:20 AM

The Saudi government knew about the madrassas and what they were teaching. They also hate Israel, used Israel as a shield against internal criticism of the government, and did nothing to stop them - untill we got whacked. Once their oil revenues were in danger, they have played ball - to a certain point.

Christine Whitman was appointed as an ambassador to the Muslim world, but her work was so effective that Bush had to dump her - can't piss off the Oil patriarchies by telling their citizens the truth can we?

you will have an answer for everything......

#53 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,620 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:37 AM

Things are complicated. Making them simple for the sake of expediency does no one any favors.

#54 VaginalWartPuss

VaginalWartPuss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:57 AM

i guess we are going to kill our enemy with kindness. every time they attack we can send them money, food, and 1 virgin.

#55 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:06 AM

Things are complicated. Making them simple for the sake of expediency does no one any favors.

When someone shoots your family, would you complicate that, too? Well, I'm sure they had their motives. Perhaps they were raised in an environment where murder was all around them. Perhaps one of my family members did something to provoke them. Perhaps....

You can talk yourself out of anything. Sometimes you just have to stand up for yourself, and stand up for your country.

#56 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • 3,904 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:13 AM

Well, so far, he is defining "our terms" to include military strikes.

http://www.nydailyne...aims_missi.html

#57 VaginalWartPuss

VaginalWartPuss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:19 AM

obama the war monger

#58 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:25 AM

Obama the women and children killer

#59 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,316 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:55 AM

Seems like you are trying to simplify a complicated matter. :)

#60 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,620 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 10:49 AM

When someone shoots your family, would you complicate that, too? Well, I'm sure they had their motives. Perhaps they were raised in an environment where murder was all around them. Perhaps one of my family members did something to provoke them. Perhaps....

You can talk yourself out of anything. Sometimes you just have to stand up for yourself, and stand up for your country.

Of course. Going after Al-Queida is one of those acts. But if someone killed my family, would I want to put everyone who looked like the killer in prison?

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com