Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:33 PM

Stay Classy Limbaugh.

#2 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,586 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:36 PM

Would it be a crime if I got Rush, Coulter, and Olbermann all in a room and then blew it up?

#3 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,930 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:36 PM

Calm down folks, I'm sure it's just the drugs talking.

#4 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,493 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:43 PM

Of course he hopes he fails. That ain't a ******* surprise. He'd look like an even greater dipshit if Obama did well as the leader of this country.

#5 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:44 PM

Calm down folks, I'm sure it's just the drugs talking.

Worse things were said about Bush. Limbaugh is trying to get people to listen to him again so he's going to say stuff like this. Well, that, and I'm sure he DOES want Obama to fail. LOL

I'm going to make a very strange prediction...Rush Limbaugh will get shot within the next two years. I think his chances are actually higher than Obama's.

#6 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:47 PM

Worse things were said about Bush.

Nope. Not true. Not until the Iraq war. Bush had a 2 year honeymoon before it got nasty ie he started an unnecessary war.

#7 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:55 PM

Nope. Not true. Not until the Iraq war. Bush had a 2 year honeymoon before it got nasty ie he started an unnecessary war.

No he didn't. He was actually behind the eight ball before 9/11. The left hated him because of the Florida thing.

#8 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,930 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:59 PM

No, just about all of the country hated him for that. It was the beginning of the end for the conservative/whacko Christian alliance. The left ended up thanking him for being such a douche about it, as it made the people who picket nuclear power stations look like sane reasonable people.

#9 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 8,898 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:10 PM

Rush likes money & controversy. He thrives off it like Republicans on other dudes and Liberals on trees.

The question is guessing what he will say next.

#10 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,651 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:11 PM

Stay Classy Limbaugh.

And you're surprised?

#11 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,651 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:13 PM

On an unrelated note: It seems like rush has more liberal listeners than conservative ones.

For some reason, outspoken liberals love to listen to something that makes them mad, just so they'll have something to b1tch about the next day.

It's fascinating.

#12 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,935 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:13 PM

Would it be a crime if I got Rush, Coulter, and Olbermann all in a room and then blew it up?

Posted Image

#13 Grapeape45

Grapeape45

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:15 PM

Rush is just being Rush. Harsher things were said about Bush. Some were untrue and some were. I don't want our President to fail because then we fail. He is our chosen leader. Just like Bush was. The left screamed and the right smiled. Now the tables are turned. Why give Rush a thought? Did you think he was going to bury the hatchet? Cookingwithgas...have you been sniffing that gas again? Whacko Christian? Check your history book and remember that our nation was founded on Christian beliefs. North Carolina is in the "bible belt" so you might want to take it easy bashing Christians. Its bad form. Everyone is entittled to their own religious choices. Also, since everyone hated Bush why did he get a 90% approval rating following 9/11? Bush made mistakes that cost him and his party but not everyone was opposed as you say.

#14 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,935 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:16 PM

How is Rush doing with his rehab?

#15 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,930 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:16 PM

On an unrelated note: It seems like rush has more liberal listeners than conservative ones.

For some reason, outspoken liberals love to listen to something that makes them mad, just so they'll have something to b1tch about the next day.

It's fascinating.

I had to listen to him almost every day as a traveling tech - all the shops I worked in had him on. He did in fact make me realize how stupid and insipid the right wing movement of the '90s was, and helped guide me to the left.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.