• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#16 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:27 AM

There have been several regulars here and McNasty is one of them.

What happened to the concept of being a fan through thick and thin?

#17 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,903 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:28 AM

We are fans and we love our team. But we are also realists unlike most Bucs fans.

#18 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,913 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:32 AM

Damn son, can you last a single post without mentioning the cock? Is there something you'd like to tell us? Either that I could think of the gayest name possible and refer you to it from now on. How does Bruce sound?

I guess Bruce is some kind of self deprecating reference to your old mascot. While we're hammering the gay homo angle home it should be noted that the LGBT community did the exact thing thing by taking "*****" back and reinventing it for their own purposes. As a *** stomping hick you should be ashamed and promptly fug your Bible to rectify the situation.

Also cocks.

#19 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:35 AM

We are fans and we love our team. But we are also realists unlike most Bucs fans.

You should have seen our board after that MNF with you guys back in 08 and then last year when we were 0 - 7, then went 3 - 13. It was pretty ugly but they still posted.

#20 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,913 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:36 AM

Also "hurp durp" isn't a South Park reference and I resent you connecting me to that piece of poo quasi-libertarian satire with training wheels drivel.

#21 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,903 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:37 AM

You should have seen our board after that MNF with you guys back in 08 and then last year when we were 0 - 7, then went 3 - 13. It was pretty ugly but they still posted.

whoever it was it wasn't me. I don't post on rival messageboards for smacktalk. The occasional troll and nude pic posting but no smack talk.

#22 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:44 AM

I guess Bruce is some kind of self deprecating reference to your old mascot. While we're hammering the gay homo angle home it should be noted that the LGBT community did the exact thing thing by taking "*****" back and reinventing it for their own purposes. As a *** stomping hick you should be ashamed and promptly fug your Bible to rectify the situation.

Also cocks.

The standard of living must be outrageous in the Carolinas then :rolleyes:. I wasn't aware that a young adult college student taking either 3 or 4 classes per semester (depending on what is available) while working a job was considered a hick. I've never had anything against homosexuals and never will. If I ever meet one I can tell them to come here and they will be outright worshiped by people like yourself. And I'll tell them to find you if they ever want to make "*****" a definition for whiney and butt hurt and have them get a picture of you.

The bible joke gets pie, despite being "faithful" as I'd like to call it, I can still take a laugh of the religion I love so very much.

#23 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:48 AM

whoever it was it wasn't me. I don't post on rival messageboards for smacktalk. The occasional troll and nude pic posting but no smack talk.

Not Panther fans, Buc fans. Not only were we sucking big time, there was the Gruden vs Morris issue. Half the board was for Gruden and the other half wanted him gone. Then the board was split over Morris. Half the board didn't want him and the half wanted to give him a chance.

The regulars that have been posting here in smack central know who they are. The others are bandwagon fans.

#24 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:52 AM

Swashy,

You gave 67 pie, I gave Saltman a pie. Atleast they showed up.

#25 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:53 AM

Swashy,

You gave 67 pie, I gave Saltman a pie. Atleast they showed up.

All the more kudos to them. I feel like a proud parent.

#26 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Sith Bewbie Padawan....

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,816 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:53 AM

*crickets*

#27 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:58 AM

*crickets*

You should probably put that cricket away. I don't trust the situation with Bruce being here and all.

#28 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:59 AM

All the more kudos to them. I feel like a proud parent.

Well, Watch 67 when you show him off to the grandparents. You know he'll start talking about cock.

#29 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,470 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 11:11 AM

We have lives...besides, do you REALLY need us to tell you how much of a failure you are?

#30 shabazz

shabazz

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 11:33 AM

We have lives...besides, do you REALLY need us to tell you how much of a failure you are?

Every one has a life, what makes yours special? The fact that you are a Panthers fan and still are breast fed by your mom?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com