Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

for qall you posters who bitch about the lower level PSLs

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Section 537 was a rocking, great fan support!!

The toilet paper was a flying from the upper deck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

yes...it does

People bitch about wanting a rowdy fan base - and when people in the more expensive seats finally stand and rock it out they are still criticized. The bitchers are the real losers. Best lower bowl crowd I have ever seen.

Sec 101 fully represented and stood 100% of the time!

Posted

341 stood the whole game too. My 9 year son had to stand in his seat to see the game. Awesome atmosphere!!!

I was in 342 and we only sat during timeouts. That's the first game I've been to that I stood most of the time. It was awesome.

Posted

Another thing I noticed was that the game flew by. I remember thinking it was a timeout and it was the end of the first quarter. It just didn't seem possible that the quarter was over that fast. I can hardly talk today from yelling so much. The crowd was definately in it. I can't wait to watch the game on TV when I get home tonight.

Posted

And they left early. Why? I wish I could have gone but I'm down here in Orlando. I would have stayed to celebrate and cheer the win. It wasn't a blowout and it was a huge game.

Posted

GOTTA BEAT THE TRAFFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cornut:

Posted

The fans were incredible last night

Posted

Rep to the Panthers fans at the game last night. Unfortunately I couldn't make the game, but you guys sounded loud as hell on teh tube. Good job.

Good job Panther fans.

Posted

I had to watch much of the game on the jumbotron because I couldn't see over the heads of the people in front of me. I think I sat down about 3 times all night. But it was FUN!

1 person likes this

Posted

I was happy to see almost everyone wearing black. At least it looked that way from my TV.