• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pconder

pconder

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 05:27 PM

I'm glad I found this forum. Now I know where I can go to sell the tickets I am unable to use. Mental note to all, NEVER use Ticket Exchange.

Ticket Exchange:
Ticket master will take a percentage of your sale.
The Panthers org will take 10% of your sale

Even though you have a credit balance on ticket exchange , the Panthers will charge your CREDIT CARD $2.00 as a convenience fee for buying playoff tickets.
Even though you have a credit balance on your account, they will also charge a handling fee of $5.00 to your CREDIT CARD......for the same playoff tickets.
However, they will deduct the price of the playoff tickets against your credit balance.

Why don't they deduct the $7.00 in fees from the credit balance on your account? Simple, its an opportunity to earn interest on our money.

#2 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 08:15 PM

I'm glad I found this forum. Now I know where I can go to sell the tickets I am unable to use. Mental note to all, NEVER use Ticket Exchange.

Ticket Exchange:
Ticket master will take a percentage of your sale.
The Panthers org will take 10% of your sale

Even though you have a credit balance on ticket exchange , the Panthers will charge your CREDIT CARD $2.00 as a convenience fee for buying playoff tickets.
Even though you have a credit balance on your account, they will also charge a handling fee of $5.00 to your CREDIT CARD......for the same playoff tickets.
However, they will deduct the price of the playoff tickets against your credit balance.

Why don't they deduct the $7.00 in fees from the credit balance on your account? Simple, its an opportunity to earn interest on our money.

Just curious, were you selling your tickets for face? If not, maybe you should add enough to cover your cost.

#3 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 08:32 PM

Any type of site you go to is going to charge you fees. Ticketexchange is actually a little bit more upfront about it because they add the buyer charges on top of what you're asking and there's no surprises for them and it's the buyer that pays that fee, not the seller. And Ticketexchange is pretty upfront about the fees they charge the seller as well - actually much lower for the seller than stubhub and similar places. It also is more convenient than any other way in that you don't do anything other than list them. If they sell - you don't mail tickets, you don't have to deal with the seller, you don't have to worry about anything whatsoever. And as far as buying goes, there's no place safer to buy than there.

But it's not for everyone so that's why there are lots of options out there.

#4 Camel

Camel

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 05:56 PM

After being a Panthers fan since their inception and recently finding this forum, I'll be looking for tickets (face value, of course) here. Probably not next season because I'll be in Afghanistan.

I should be back in time for the playoffs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com