Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gettis or Smith

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America   20 votes

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Who will end the season with the most receiving yards?

After the Baltimore game:

Smith: 34 rec, 411 yards, 2 TDs (Missed a game)

Gettis: 25 rec, 400 yards, 3 TDs

Posted

Gettis is sexy no homo.

Posted

as much as I like Steve Smith. Its difficult to groom a young qb when you have 1 receiver demanding the ball and expecting the qb to force it to him.

Posted

Gettis because D's still worry about Smith.

Posted

Gotta go with Smitty. I just don't see it happening with 7 games left & 89 not getting even more antsy for the ball. It's inevitable IMO. Be neat to see though, Gettis has got potential.

Posted

as much as I like Steve Smith. Its difficult to groom a young qb when you have 1 receiver demanding the ball and expecting the qb to force it to him.

This story is such overplayed bull poo. Did anyone see anything to suggest that Smitty was giving the QB a hard time today? He was wide the f*ck open downfield a couple times and would have been justified in ripping BSP a new one, but he didn't.

Oh wait, I forgot that it's huddle policy to argue with no evidence that Smith a. has lost a step and sucks and b. constantly bullies every QB on the team and throws a hissy fit when he doesn't get the ball.

1 person likes this

Posted

Too painful to look at those numbers. I'm out of here

Posted

Clausen seemingly prefers LaFell and Smitty and he's "our starter". So when he comes back, Gettis will see less. Smitty will have more yards at the end of the year but not by much.

Just an opinion.

Posted

Ya'll need to give Smitty more credit... why would he complain when we've got Mr. No Name at QB? Up until that 88 yard td what did we have, like 38 yards passing?

Posted

stats are meaningless. we're losing games and getting nothing from our offense. our center can't snap the ball, put a stat on that bullshit.

Posted

Gettis will end the season with more yards, not that it means anything.

Smith won't finish the season. I'd bet money his next injury puts him on the IR, and it won't seem to be a major injury.

Posted

Who cares? Just think about next year when LaFell and Gettis have the benefit of an off-season and Smitty slides into the slot full-time. The three of them ought to make Luck look pretty good for a rookie. :)