Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Goodson

77 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This guy is fuging incredible.

Posted · Report post

He is part of that talent I keep speaking of and everyone calling me insane.

This team is disgustingly under utilized.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

He needs to work on blitz pick up. If he can do that, and continue to hold on the ball, we have a baller

Posted · Report post

He's definitely been a bright spot. Stew played well today too.

Posted · Report post

With Goody and Stew playing well today, I believe we have seen DWill's last game in Panthers uniform.

Posted · Report post

true dat

Posted · Report post

He is part of that talent I keep speaking of and everyone calling me insane.

This team is disgustingly under utilized.

thats why I don't buy the "this team has no talent excuse." guys like him, Beason, Charles Johnson, James Anderson, Gettis & LaFell (who WILL get better, we've seen flashes), still have Stewart, etc...

the foundation is here already.

Posted · Report post

With Goody and Stew playing well today, I believe we have seen DWill's last game in Panthers uniform.

doubt it. any good coach could utilize all 3 of these guys, John Fox just isn't capable of that.

you need good depth, especially at a position like running back where injuries are so common.

Posted · Report post

thats why I don't buy the "this team has no talent excuse." guys like him, Beason, Charles Johnson, James Anderson, Gettis & LaFell (who WILL get better, we've seen flashes), still have Stewart, etc...

the foundation is here already.

Some parts are missing.

DT/QB/OL and depth.

But ya, lots of fun parts to play with.

Posted · Report post

33's a keeper...see ya 28. Gotta keep 34 and get a pick for 28. Build up the o and d lines.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

33's a keeper...see ya 28. Gotta keep 34 and get a pick for 28. Build up the o and d lines.

Mmm Idk. We have not seen the best of J. Stewart yet and even though he's been injured he's had the best start to a career that a panthers RB has ever had. Plus there is a bigger change of pace between Goodson-Stewart, as opposed to Williams-Goodson. Such a tough call.

Posted · Report post

Mmm Idk. We have not seen the best of J. Stewart yet and even though he's been injured he's had the best start to a career that a panthers RB has ever had. Plus there is a bigger change of pace between Goodson-Stewart, as opposed to Williams-Goodson. Such a tough call.

it is a tough call, but it's either 34 or 28 we give up. Which one you gonna keep?