74 replies to this topic

#16 CLTPanther

CLTPanther

This Space for Rent

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,946 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 02:22 PM

So we should all sit back, play nice, don't go snooping on anyone, and hope for the best?

#17 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 02:37 PM

So we should all sit back, play nice, don't go snooping on anyone, and hope for the best?

If you think snooping is all we do then I really don't know what else to say.

#18 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 02:44 PM

Snooping is mild.

More like, start war within countries.

#19 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,931 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 02:53 PM

putting the group in the same company as al-Qaeda

at least they don't have to worry about being caught, then.

#20 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 02:56 PM

at least they don't have to worry about being caught, then.

:smilielol5:

#21 Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson

Banned

• Banned
  • 7,407 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 04:23 PM

There should be no covert affairs when it comes to the US Government, and any fallout from the public knowledge of any that do take place is well deserved...

#22 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,808 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 04:45 PM

Sure. As long as someone gets a sharpie and marks out names first.

#23 Khyber53

Khyber53

I'm a believer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:58 PM

The world has too long been caught up in the RealPolitik and skullduggery. Where, I might ask, has it gotten us?

I believe that our intelligence and diplomatic services may be the most nervous about this coming to light not because of lost opportunities but because it might show them to be nothing more than armchair spies whose hubris is only outweighed by their incompetence.

Anyone that tells you I've protected you, but I can't tell you what I protected you from, should be held at the same distance as the old guy at the bar that always wants to talk about all them secret missions he went on in 'Nam.

And lastly, those who go looking for trouble often find trouble. We may be way to embroiled in the affairs of other nations only to the detriment to ourselves.

#24 Guest_CatofWar_*

Guest_CatofWar_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:07 PM

I hope they charge his ass with espionage

lmao

#25 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,561 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:42 PM

Interpol is after him for rape.

Seems like an inordinate amount of international effort for a guy who banged some sluts

#26 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 08:02 PM

Seems like an inordinate amount of international effort for a guy who banged some sluts

Heh. Lets see....

He released documents that incriminate not just the U.S., but multiple foreign governments, including China, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Russia, on conspiring to create environments of regime change and exposing internal incompetence.

That pretty much makes him the #1 wanted man in the world. He's taken a poo on all the big players. They're gonna find a way, any way, to make him suffer.

#27 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,820 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 08:34 PM

Yea thats a funny story. He was cleared of all charges by that country but under US pressure they reopened the case. Now he is wanted by interpol. Funny how if you expose the US on its bullshit your the terrorist but TSA terrorizes people everyday and its all in the good of the people.

#28 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:44 AM

Sure. As long as someone gets a sharpie and marks out names first.

I thought that at 1st too but there has not been 1 instance of blowback since they were released months ago. So they say.

#29 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 02:50 AM

Yea thats a funny story. He was cleared of all charges by that country but under US pressure they reopened the case. Now he is wanted by interpol. Funny how if you expose the US on its bullpoo your the terrorist but TSA terrorizes people everyday and its all in the good of the people.

Really doesn't matter since, constitutionally, our Gov. can only prosecute the person who actually leaked the docs, not the publisher which Assange is.

Too bad NeoCons!!!

Sorry Buck Private Manning, even though there's no possible way you were the only one acquiring the docs, you're gonna pay for exposing our govt for what it is.

#30 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,044 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 08:15 AM

Fwiw, I don't think we should go after the wikileaks guy. If the Swede's have something against him, then so be it. But we should not.

However, whomever gave him the information should do 20 years hard time in Leavenworth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com