Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micnificent28

Cam Newton????????

96 posts in this topic

Nice mouth meet foot.... insert.
surely you aren't talking about putting your own foot in your mouth. they aren't a pass first team.

surely you aren't talking about putting your own foot in your mouth. they aren't a pass first team.

I know there not, I told him that earlier the offense at Stanford isn't based around

Luck, it is focused on the

Ground game. It was a remark referring to the things that mic says without any fact to them whatsoever.

gotcha.

Hah. ESPN has deteriorated. Thanks guys. I might hang around here. Seems like a pretty good board. Sorry for derailing.

to contribute: I would be skeptical of Newton in a Panther uniform. Kid obviously has character issues.

character issues? what character issues?! wow...

laptop, academics at UF and AU, MSU debacle... his record isnt exactly clean

1 person likes this

Sad aint it dude? :lol:

Sad aint it dude? :lol:

How is it sad, the kids had numerous issues at multiple schools. What's sad is that people seem to look past all of the character concerns....

How is it sad' date=' the kids had numerous issues at multiple schools. What's sad is that people seem to look past all of the character concerns....[/quote']

Numerous "issues" is pretty vague. Show me the mugshot. The NCAA said Cam is clean as a whistle. Are you saying the Heisman committee doesnt value "character"?

For you newton fans, a tweet by Darin Gantt..

daringantt

Probably so. Luck's a clear one, but Cam's making himself rich(er). RT @winkbox Say we slip to second pick, do they consider Newton?

Carolina should've been considering Newton. He's clearly the best QB coming out. The fact they havent says it all. Cam Newton is gonna look good in a Bengals uniform.

Umm... he just said that if we don't get Luck they would consider him... what from what you just read did you get the idea that they weren't?

Umm... he just said that if we don't get Luck they would consider him... what from what you just read did you get the idea that they weren't?

if we dont get Luck? It should be the other way around. If we dont get Cam, we should take a chance on Luck. Cam is the best QB coming out. Passing up on this guy would be a mistake.