Photo
- - - - -

Texans vs. Eagles

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
65 replies to this topic

#61 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:44 PM

King, I don't really see where you are trying to go with this. I don't think anybody here is saying, yeah, Vick sucks. He is playing tremendously. Should he be MVP? He should atleast be considered. Do I wish the Panthers had signed him? yeah i do as he would help our team alot. I think everybody here is feeling the same, except for those who still don't like what he did.

Who are you trying to convince that he is good though?

Why are you in this thread? You arent about serious discussion on this matter. Go make another white RB thread, you'd do more good there. If me giving props to black QBs will inspire you to shine some light on the year Gerhart or Hillis is having, then Im happy for that. Thats just more positivity spread. Thats what black QBs bring, positive energy. Sig check.

#62 SteveSmithOwns

SteveSmithOwns

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:51 PM

Why are you in this thread? You arent about serious discussion on this matter. Go make another white RB thread, you'd do more good there. If me giving props to black QBs will inspire you to shine some light on the year Gerhart or Hillis is having, then Im happy for that. Thats just more positivity spread. Thats what black QBs bring, positive energy. Sig check.

Oh, i am extremely serious. You know the reason I made the Peyton Hillis thread? not because I actually believe he is the best HB in the NFL, that's ludicrous. I did that to show YOU what you look like to everybody. I have no problem giving props to black QB's that deserve it. Michael Vick is having a great year. Garrard is having a decent year, and even Vince Young was doing pretty good before he got benched. I would much rather have all of these guys than our current QB because then we would be winning more games. What I don't understand is why you are so adamant about us having a black QB. I don't give two poos what color our QB is as long as he is the BEST OPTION. If that is Cam Newton, awesome. If that is Andrew Luck, awesome also. You keep on plugging black QB's and black QB's only. It seems like you would rather have a bad black QB than a good white one. Maybe you need to consider if you are bringing anything to discussion besides your obvious agenda.

Edited by SteveSmithOwns, 04 December 2010 - 12:07 AM.

#63 SteveSmithOwns

SteveSmithOwns

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:57 PM

I also love how you say "That's what black QBs bring, positive energy." Are you serious? Some black QB's, yeah, they do bring positive energy. But you cannot make a comment like that and expect people to take you seriously. JaMarcus Russel did not bring positive energy to the Raiders. In fact he probably set them back 5 years. The same is true for white QB's. Ryan Leaf also set his franchise back. You are making an assumption about an entire group when they AREN'T THE SAME. if we are actually going to have an intelligent conversation, please don't bring up these obviously moronic statements

#64 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

Moderators

Posted 04 December 2010 - 12:16 AM

So Skew how bout that Mike Vick? Dude is the best QB in the league in 2010. He gets your MVP vote right? I know how much you've been pulling for this guy and can relate to someone from his background, how inspired are you by all of this?

Second post in the game thread and you are playing the race card.

I really thought you could make it a little farther in this thread. My expectations are set to high for you. I need to lower them more.

You're a sad little racist, KT.

By the way, Vick does deserve the NFL MVP so far, but I'm sure you'll ignore that part of the post since, you know, your little racist theories and all. ;)

Attached Files

#65 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

Moderators

Posted 05 December 2010 - 01:02 AM

*crickets*

#66 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER