106 replies to this topic

#106 Mr ocho nueve

Mr ocho nueve

Cam can't have my Number

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 03:55 PM

Plain and simple Clausen didn't play well enough for the new coach or whoever to see it as stable.

Whether or not it's Clausen's fault that he didn't play well doesn't matter, the QB position isn't stable.

So I don't get the big deal about drafting Luck. A FA and/or competent draft pick need to be brought in.

I'd rather trade down now and go the FA route since Luck would have been the highest rated QB prospect on the board.

C'mon, people aren't gonna buy that route its too simple lol.

#107 Ohio

Ohio

The Wizzard of Wisdom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 12:54 AM

Plain and simple Clausen didn't play well enough for the new coach or whoever to see it as stable.

Whether or not it's Clausen's fault that he didn't play well doesn't matter, the QB position isn't stable.

So I don't get the big deal about drafting Luck. A FA and/or competent draft pick need to be brought in.

I'd rather trade down now and go the FA route since Luck would have been the highest rated QB prospect on the board.

Your opinion is one of the few that I respect on here. I agree that someone needs brought in to compete with or mentor Jimmy. A QB coach would really help. I just didn't buy into how Luck was the greatest prospect since Manning, didn't buy it at all since he's really only been throwing 1 year. I agree we should trade down. I wouldn't mind us taking Fairly, Peterson, or Green with the 1st pick either. JR said he probably isn't going to trade down though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com